• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Don't understand my drug test results? Help

MatthewMouse

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,
I am a new member to bluelight but I have been viewing the site for quite some time. I am prescribed Norco (vicodin) 5/325 three times a day, I'm also prescribed Klonipin 1 MG twice a day, as well as a mood stabilizer (triliptal) and anti depressants, plus meds for diabetes and insulin, and Lyrica 450 mgs.

I am drug tested quite often (Everytime I get my norco script. Few weeks ago I tested fine for most of the test except that extacy / MDMA showed positive at the doctors office. I was shocked because I didn't abuse anything and took only prescribed meds except for cough syrup due to a cough/congestion so I thought for sure It was the DXM in the cough syrup / decongestant. Dr sent it to a confirmatory lab and it came back negative.

The next test when I went to get my script came back POSITIVE again. This was at the doctors office. I don't know why because I didn't take anything OTC or illegal. Dr. Sent it to the confirmatory lab and again it came back NEG for MDMA. Dr. Said he was going to send it to a much fancier test to see what was going on. The lab refused to do the more sensitive test because the 2nd confirmatory test was NEG. The dr. Is going to try to get that test done to figure it out.

I should also mention that my PCP office test sometimes shows up NEG for benzos which I don't understand because I take two 1 MG klonipin as scheduled, AM and PM.

I asked my psyciatrist if I could test at thier lab the next day. So I gave them a urine sample. The Klonipin showed positive at 357 ? (Which they said was consistent with the dose I take) I also showed pos for hydrocodone as well as hydromorphone, and was told that was also consistent with my dose for norco / vicodin. I understand showing pos for hydrocodone but wondering why I would show pos for hydromorphone (which I believe is Diluadid). I didn't touch Diluadid.

I am going to list my meds, yes I am on alot so I guess u am going to be considered crazy lmao

Abilify, tylenol, amlodipine, insulin, benzotropin mesylate, klonipin, cymbalta, nasal spray (fluticasone propionate, lasix, glimepiride, hydrocodone/apap, lisinopril, loratadine, lyrica, metformin, naproxen, omeprazole, oxcarbazepine, proair, senna, simvastatin, tradgenta, (ok swear I'm not crazy lmao)

I've been diagnosed with diabetes type 2 insulin dependant, 2 herniated disks, ddd, bipolar 1, ocd, borderline pd, ptsd and anxiety.

Please ....no degrading comments as I'm dealing with alot and don't need more shit thrown my way.

I am a 30 something male.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped. Thinking that the pcp initial test isn't that accurate. But why would I show pos for Diluadid when I didn't even do it? Why would benzos show neg on the PCPS test but pos on the pysciatry office?

Thanks in advance.

Hydromorphone is a metabolite of hydrocodone. As to why you dont show positive for benzos I cannot say but just goes to show you how ridiculous urine drug screening can be.