• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Don't like daylight

YoungTweaker

Greenlighter
So long time after I've taken MDMA, took it 2 times last year ('15), too much in '14 where I began rolling and a couple of times here in '16.. So when it was winter last year in december I couldn't wait til the sun went down (and it went down EARLY compared to now), for some reason after I've taken a lot of MDMA in my past, I seem to not like sunlight anymore (especially the hours when I come home from school and wait for the sun to go down) and prefer when the sun is down and it's dark outside (didn't notice this last year when it was summer, because I was smoking a lot of weed, now I have quit weed and cigarettes because of bad taste / bad feelings / poor weed in my country on street level), does anyone feel the same? other than that I feel pretty well, better than I did some time ago when I was taking a lot of MDMA, except I feel a bit anxious sometimes when the sun is up and I'm waiting for it to go down.. When it's down I feel generally better and I can better concentrate on different things, like homework, video games etc. Does anyone feel the same way? I'm a 20 year old male btw

It could be that your anxiety is what makes you feel like this? Sunlight and bright days makes us easy to see clearly. I struggle with that. My eyes are also sensitive to sunlight. Also night time is naturally quieter and calmer which makes concentration easier as well as having your own thoughts to mull over. A lot of things can be done at night regarding thinking. All of these reasons are why I enjoy the night time.