• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Don't know where to post this but can mods please look.

fermonos

Bluelighter
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnRJ-G1Qq2kdOzIe5fBBaQ

I found this YouTube channel above and honestly. The information the guy puts into his videos on many different types of drugs is amazing.

I really think this channel should be noted somewhere on this website so other users can find it more easily.

sorry if this is the wrong section didn't know where else to post.

Nobody tells me what to do Fermonos, no matter how nicely they ask!

I do like the channel though. For those who are really starting from scratch, I feel that it could be a very useful resource. Let me consult with my colleagues while we figure out where to deposit this thread. Thanks for the heads up on the useful information Fermonos!

No problem. I couldn't stand seeing such a great channel not being used for it's pull potential.

I've honestly learned so much about the substances I've used before and after using them. Dare I say it may of even saved my life with regarding information about dosages etc.

I've watched some of his videos before, and they're great. Really accurate and reliable, easy to understand for people who don't know much about drug science, and has all the important infromation in a short 5-10 minute video. You should check out neurosoup too if you're into psychedelics. Its not too much about harm reduction, safety, and the science of drugs, but it's a great scource of infromation about the trip of that certain drug so you know what you're getting into. The original YouTube page you posted is amazing though, best YouTube drug channel I've found. He has videos on everything I've looked up on YouTube, from modafinil and armodafinil to RCs, prescription rarities, and of course all the basic, common drugs there are.

I think a mod should start a megathread in every forum about a bunch of YouTube channels covering drugs in each category, and also some specific videos about basic but important harm reduction things, like CWEs and the importance of using pure DXM.

I've watched some of his videos before, and they're great. Really accurate and reliable, easy to understand for people who don't know much about drug science, and has all the important infromation in a short 5-10 minute video. You should check out neurosoup too if you're into psychedelics. Its not too much about harm reduction, safety, and the science of drugs, but it's a great scource of infromation about the trip of that certain drug so you know what you're getting into. The original YouTube page you posted is amazing though, best YouTube drug channel I've found. He has videos on everything I've looked up on YouTube, from modafinil and armodafinil to RCs, prescription rarities, and of course all the basic, common drugs there are.

It's so true man, this channel is legendary seriously. It covers everything, and it's so well planned and thought out. Not just random information no one can understand. About Neurosoup I've seen a few of his videos but for psychedelics I much prefer PsychedSubstance or his second channel SWIM. You should check it out. I really recommend this video. It's tries to show you what DMT is like, I wouldn't know though as I've not done DMT or any psychedelic yet but I am going to be trying 2C-B this year once I've plucked up the courage. I'm just super nervous but if it all goes good I'll be doing 111ug acid tab and I'll have some xanax on standby in case anything goes wrong. Super excited to finally try a psychedelic though, I've literally wanted to try magic mushrooms since I was 13 but always been too scared and never had a source. Anyway here's a link to that video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnRJ-G1Qq2kdOzIe5fBBaQ

I found this YouTube channel above and honestly. The information the guy puts into his videos on many different types of drugs is amazing.

I really think this channel should be noted somewhere on this website so other users can find it more easily.

sorry if this is the wrong section didn't know where else to post.

Ohhh, thank you for posting this! I just subscribed and watching some of the videos! Wow, great information! Thank you for sharing!

Ohhh, thank you for posting this! I just subscribed and watching some of the videos! Wow, great information! Thank you for sharing!

No problem! This is exactly why I posted it here, it is a must to anyone who uses bluelight as it has so much information in regards to harm reduction. It should honestly be sticky post or on the front page on bluelight. I don't know but it needs to be somewhere where everyone can see it much easily.

Maybe this could be included in the BDD dictionary for visual learners ;) Does anyone know who is in charge of that project?

I agree that this is useful stuff. Some people will just learn more in general by watching videos as opposed to reading mountains of text. I'm waiting for a decision as to how we can best promote this guy.

I agree that this is useful stuff. Some people will just learn more in general by watching videos as opposed to reading mountains of text. I'm waiting for a decision as to how we can best promote this guy.

Can't you as a moderator make it a sticky post or something? Obviously tidy it up and give it a proper title etc but the knowledge on this youtube channel should definitely have some sort of spotlight on a website based around drug use and harm reduction.

I wish mate, if only I knew a fraction of what this guy knows about drugs haha.

Just something I came across in my search for knowledge in drugs and harm reduction, just as I came across bluelight also.