• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Don't know where this belongs, Xanax vs longer lasting benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObieWan

Bluelighter
I love Xanax and I've use it theraputicaly as well as recreationaly. Friends always had it and it can be found online if you are savvy. I would often take .5 to 1.5mg to make me sleep, or just because I had a bad day. However, while mildly mentally addicted, I could go for days or a week without taking it, after years of use.

I purchased it online, a gram at a fair price. I didn't notice a big difference at first, but it was more intoxicating, ie slurred speech, even leaning, but I was not cognizant of this. I was funked up but didn't really know it. Yes this was definitely a benzo. Obviously others noticed this change in me. This was not alprazolam and I've heavily researched it, but don't know what it is. I eventually threw most of it away. I could take it at 10pm and at 4pm the next day I was still fuc*** up. I was taking 1 to 1.5mg/day and it was probably accumulating in my system on consecutive days. For withdrawing from certain substances it prob has it's uses. Withdrawal was a bitch, and I eventually picked up alcohol to alleviate the symptoms. I still drink alcohol and in my opinion this is harder to kick than the actual benzo.

I have extensive pharmacological knowledge, but have no idea what this was. Maybe someone can shed some light on what it is. Alprazolam is pleasant, but not intoxicating. This was very different, but I was so fucked up I didn't know I was funked up. It may have been phenazepam or flourazepam, but I just don't know. I'd love to hear some feedback from those who know. I fortunately had an employer who was rather understanding.

we can't ID substances that you took mate. it's very hard based on your subjective experience.

more than likely it was an RC Benzo but which one is gonna be harder to answer.

i have to close this thread as we do not allow speculation of this manner.

I love Xanax and I've use it theraputicaly as well as recreationaly. Friends always had it and it can be found online if you are savvy. I would often take .5 to 1.5mg to make me sleep, or just because I had a bad day. However, while mildly mentally addicted, I could go for days or a week without taking it, after years of use.

I purchased it online, a gram at a fair price. I didn't notice a big difference at first, but it was more intoxicating, ie slurred speech, even leaning, but I was not cognizant of this. I was funked up but didn't really know it. Yes this was definitely a benzo. Obviously others noticed this change in me. This was not alprazolam and I've heavily researched it, but don't know what it is. I eventually threw most of it away. I could take it at 10pm and at 4pm the next day I was still fuc*** up. I was taking 1 to 1.5mg/day and it was probably accumulating in my system on consecutive days. For withdrawing from certain substances it prob has it's uses. Withdrawal was a bitch, and I eventually picked up alcohol to alleviate the symptoms. I still drink alcohol and in my opinion this is harder to kick than the actual benzo.

I have extensive pharmacological knowledge, but have no idea what this was. Maybe someone can shed some light on what it is. Alprazolam is pleasant, but not intoxicating. This was very different, but I was so fucked up I didn't know I was funked up. It may have been phenazepam or flourazepam, but I just don't know. I'd love to hear some feedback from those who know. I fortunately had an employer who was rather understanding.
Clonazolam?

we can't ID substances that you took mate. it's very hard based on your subjective experience.

more than likely it was an RC Benzo but which one is gonna be harder to answer.

i have to close this thread as we do not allow speculation of this manner.
^ This sums it up. The only way to know exactly what that substance is would be having it tested. We can only guess.

i actually closed this thread in Homeless and have absolutely no idea why PriestTheyCalledHim UA'd my post and moved it here...

thanks T.

Status
Not open for further replies.