• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dont know what to expect

jimmy jamz

Greenlighter
ive been doing herion daily for about 7 or 8 months now . im so sick of being dependant on this drug nd i want to stop so bad . i just dont know what to expect being as ive never stopped or really went through detox i just need somone to give it to me 100 no suger coatin shit ya feel me ? so i do only like 1-2 points or tenths or whatever you wanna call it of brown powder heroin of questionable qaulity as it hasnt done anything but keep me from feelin like a have a cold . for me withdrawal doesntv even start for 24-30 hrs after my last fix then its just like a headache w cold sweats . the longest ive went was 3 days nd the physical detox wasnt that bad but i kept getting anxiery rushes attacks whatever you wanna call it. can somone tell me what is gonna happen after 3 days ? how bad of a detox should i expect from such a small habit i mean i tenth a day? how bad could it be ? i just cant miss any work.so can somone please give me some insight for what to expect out of detox w a 1-2 point a day habbit thQnks

It really sounds to me it should be pretty mild actually. Get some comfort meds like kava, valerian, melatonin, maybe some etizolam or another small amount of benzo, immodium, restless legs tablets, and you should be okay. At my worst I would start to get sick 12hours after my last shot.
Or you can look into methadone/subs/a detox facility, but I think you are ok to do it at home.

The fact that you don't start to feel withdrawals for 24 hours or so indicates that you have a relatively minor habit - the deeper you go, the quicker the rattle sets in. However, this doesn't mean you'll have an easy time coming off. You say you've managed to go 3 days without using? Even at your level of use you're looking at 10 days of hell before you start feeling anything like normal.

Last edited:
not really what i wanted to hear the whole 10 day thing but i wanted honesty so thank you for your input im gonna stop on the 3rd so ill let yall know how it goes

Can you get ahold of some kratom for a few days? That will allow you to ween down with relative ease considering the H use.. Your habit right now is honestly super manageable to quit.

It won't get worse then it is 72 hours after the last dose