Lopsaa

Greenlighter
Going to be rolling for the first time in a few days,

Am Currently on

Test E ( With Arimidex)
Tren A ( With Caber)
Mast P

No Thermogenics (Clen/T3)

My blood pressure is always perfect, ranges from (110-120/50-60), Heart rate 55-70 and temperature is always lower end, around 36.2 - 36.8. So tren doesnt heat me up or cause me to have a high HR/BP which is what i think would be dangerous if rolling. (also had bloodwork pre blast and i am in perfect health with minor liver/kidney enzyme elevation)

My Q is, what are the chances i may severely hurt myself or even die off 1 cap? No fear mongering please and or judging.

Thanks guys.

Do any of those drugs you listed have any adverse effects with stimulants in general? How about SSRIs?
I'm not familiar with the ones you posted , but you gotta be careful with anxiety. If you pop and have worries about something even if it's not gonna hurt you
you could possibly end up in the ER just from severe panic alone.

Do some homework on weather these drugs are effected by serotonin levels or increase/ decrease serotonin in general . That's a huge factor here.

If you're hell bent on doing this, id skip your dose of ANY type of anti depressant before rolling . <==period

from what I understand, any type of drug that gives euphoria , though different , all effect dopamine levels in the brain. From that cup of coffee, to that smoke, to that pseudo-endorphin blast of opiate to the RX amphetamines . All of em different. All effect dopamine to some extent.

from what I understand, any type of drug that gives euphoria , though different , all effect dopamine levels in the brain. From that cup of coffee, to that smoke, to that pseudo-endorphin blast of opiate to the RX amphetamines . All of em different. All effect dopamine to some extent.

Will do, ill skip my 2nd dose of caber until after, active life is 72hours so it should be out of my system by the time i start.

your caber could be a great "next day" tool in getting over whatever come down blues that might await. You certainly wont get depressed by skipping a dose, I just did a little research and holy shit, that stuff has like a 70 hour effect ? wow. Ya. Skip that.

Going to be rolling for the first time in a few days,

Am Currently on

Test E ( With Arimidex)
Tren A ( With Caber)
Mast P

No Thermogenics (Clen/T3)

My blood pressure is always perfect, ranges from (110-120/50-60), Heart rate 55-70 and temperature is always lower end, around 36.2 - 36.8. So tren doesnt heat me up or cause me to have a high HR/BP which is what i think would be dangerous if rolling. (also had bloodwork pre blast and i am in perfect health with minor liver/kidney enzyme elevation)

My Q is, what are the chances i may severely hurt myself or even die off 1 cap? No fear mongering please and or judging.

Thanks guys.

You may, but the likelyhood is that you will be OK..!!

Why the adex when you are on Masteron..?

Why the cabergoline.. do you have a prolactinoma..? Why crash estrogen, and interfere with D2 receptors function when you don't need to..?

I have no experience with any of those substances so can't offer any advice on that part. However if what Lopsaa said is true and Caber is a dopamine agonist, your roll could be a bit speedier than normal. This could increase the physical side-effects a bit (gurning, lack of sleep, lack of appetite...) and it could be more taxing for your body. However if you are in good physical shape so no heart problems or anything, if the dopamine agonism is the only interaction with MDMA (again I have no experience with these substances, I'm just picking in on the dopamine agonism) and if your MDMA is tested and found good you should be fine. The comedown could be worse as well, though that will probably be negated by the afterglow

If you decide to skip the Caber alltogether like you said, and none of the others have interactions with MDMA you should be fine as well