View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dont do what i do!

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Ok so on wednesday i decicded to try my stock pile that i had recieved fro tuesday,from what i read before and after im NOT totally sure that these psches a what they are rertaining to bo.

Back in thery 80`s and 90`s i wa right into the rave scene and regulary ate LSD like it were goin out of fashion, (micro dots/pink and gold) (Purple ohms) (red stars) (wing keys) we called tham that as they came with no name it was a golden key with angel wings out os each side. (smileys) (strawberries) (Batmans) (Jokers) (Supermans)...And on and on they went,for us young teenagers thay were a revelation which we loved,so when i hears Al-LAD was out i had to give it a go,but this site also had DOC which i have studied many times from many different sources.also 5-meo-dmt,so i was expecting a blast of like the good old lucy but better.

TheA-LAD was similar in ways,but more like refined BABYwoodrose seeds,i took one,hardly any effect,two.still nothing,with my dissapointment i took the othe three,now i started to visuals,familiar to LUCY but not as good,the pains i started to get did remind me of some of the lucy years ago but no wear as bad,so stupid me i took 5mcg of DOC.i though this might getthe blood rushing,then i took 10mg of 5-meo-dmt and smoked that,now that put me on my arse and started seeing peacock feathers that changed into an intercoiling snake with dark rainbow colours on it,for those moment it took my mind pains i was feeling,then when they come back they were wors that ever.

Over the next two days i took the reaminder of the DOC which wa just under 100mg and the rest of the 30mg 5-meo-dmt.I bought some GOLD RUSH from a sex shop to combat the vasoconsrtiction,they dont sell shit over the counter here in chemists,catenne pepper,and crystilised ginger,ive also hand quite a lot of diazpam and pregabalin with my daily dose of 12mg buprenorphine.I know i was an idiot,but i had someone who wanted to buy it,thank god i stopped them by getting there first,this combination at these doses could have proved fatal...And thats even if it was what it was,it sounded nothin like the many reports that i have heard of,and i mean many,i mean many many nights.

Damn dude, almost 100mg of DOC in 2 days? I don't think I need to tell you that was stupid but I'm saying it for the sake of others. That's the kind of DOC dosing that makes it very dangerous. I'm glad you're okay now, but what made you decide to do that?

There is a member on another forum website that took so much DOC that he had to have a few of his toes amputated. Be careful...

DOC in a dose of 50mg a day is extremely dangerous as the normal dose is about 2.5mg-3mg. You're lucky to be living mentally and physically