• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DON'T BAN e-Cigs, just the over-powered conduction-mode (coil-based) "ATOMIZERS"!!

Hi Egzoset! Nice to see you around these parts brother 🙃 as always great post on vaping weed.

Just to let anyone know, nicotine is linked with cancer, as people who chew tobacco also get cancer. This is because tobacco is straight up a poison, its not just the combustion. In fact if I were to drink or eat tobacco I would die.
It isn't nicotine causing the cancer, there are other compounds in tobacco which do though

"
One broad class of tobacco-specific carcinogens is nitrosamines. These chemicals are derived from nicotine. They form in the tobacco plant during curing. Like polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, they can bind to DNA and promote inaccurate DNA copying.

According to Stephen Hecht, a tobacco expert at the University of Minnesota, the carcinogenic potential of chewing tobacco and snuff are likely due to the tobacco-specific nitrosamines in tobacco products. He says that marijuana smoking has not been linked to cancer, possibly because people don’t smoke enough of it.

Nicotine itself does not damage DNA. People using nicotine-replacement patches and other smokeless nicotine delivery systems, like e-cigarettes, are not known to be at a higher risk of developing cancer. But nicotine is highly addictive. That’s why many people find it so hard to stop smoking once they start."

It isn't nicotine causing the cancer...

Just to let anyone know, nicotine is linked with cancer, as people who chew tobacco also get cancer. This is because tobacco is straight up a poison, its not just the combustion. In fact if I were to drink or eat tobacco I would die.

Need an explanation or should i protest over a quote that ain't even mine??

Personally i much prefer to refer to king Mithridate about it, but nobody wants to talk about the purely mechanical issues from a blatant lack of dosing and that's what i point a finger at relatively to e-Cigs design: the concept is fundamentally flawed simply because that wasn't part of the conceptual stage, or perhaps it was after all (...)! Too bad there's no awareness on either sides.

Personally i much prefer to refer to king Mithridate about it, but nobody wants to talk about the purely mechanical issues from a blatant lack of dosing and that's what i point a finger at relatively to e-Cigs design: the concept is fundamentally flawed simply because that wasn't part of the conceptual stage, or perhaps it was after all (...)! Too bad there's no awareness on either sides.

their death device.

exploding, water in lungs

undiscovered pneumonian roots. [ lipid ]. Even those with non-oil.

aah.. what else. Tobacco.

remember? simply light up dont glaze ur face in smoke and is all ok. Nhm

3 posts in rafale marked [ IGNORE ].

If in need of any relevance just read the report of UN's FCTC/COP6, already mentioned i guess.