View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOM solo trip to the moon advice :)

Ergan

Bluelighter
So I have recently obtained a 5mg tab of DOM and I was wanting to take it alone. I haven't tripped alone I have always been with a friend who was also tripping, so I was wondering is there anything I need to know about tripping alone such as things you may have to over come during the trip? Any info and advice will be much appreciated.

also I have quite a lot of experiance with DOC and no tolerance atm.

Never got to try these gems :( have you tried amt at all?is doc anything like that? I know that erowid is your friend when it comes to what to expect but obviously second hand experience right infront you is good :) I know these last a long time, isn't 5mg pretty large dose for Dom? Or is it the other way round ?

Never got to try these gems :( have you tried amt at all?is doc anything like that? I know that erowid is your friend when it comes to what to expect but obviously second hand experience right infront you is good :) I know these last a long time, isn't 5mg pretty large dose for Dom? Or is it the other way round ?
never tried AMT and erowid can only help so much and this was more of a general question about tripping alone, also 5mg of DOM is a medium dose about the same as 2.5mg of DOC. DOM and other DOx based chemicals are making a come back :)

When you're alone things have a tendency to get weirder since there is no one to help ground you nearby. Just be aware of your mood before the trip, and don't rush it. One day the you'll be having the right day for this trip, it may not be soon, but when the vibe is right you'll know it. Also a good friend on the phone helped me out of a weird head space, more than once.

The problem with DOM solo is the length of the trip. Shit gets weirder the long it goes on strong trips, good to have an plan B like a benzo.

Yer I'm going to trip for about 40% of the trip alone but then have one of my close mates come over and have a couple of bongs. I have some temazepam would that be of any help, if so what would be a good doseage?

I've never tried temazepam, but benzos are generally helpful if you've bit off more than you can chew. It all depends on how far you wanna go man, only you know your mind. If you are sensitive to psychedelics or uppers, maybe scale it back a little, that way you wont have that initial anxiety of taking a large dose. But if you're doing a real face melter of a trip you really should just wait for the right day, it's hard to schedule a good mindset for a trip haha.
Oral DOM Dosages
Threshold0.5 - 1 mg
Light1 - 2 mg
Common2 - 6 mg
Strong6 - 10 mg
Heavy8 - 12 mg
^tentative dosage scale from erowid

EDIT: i just realized you may have been talking about temazepam dosage, it doesn't take much benzo to cut through a psychotic episode. It has a really impressive ability to take you from a racing anxious mind to a mellow euphoria in no time.

Yer I have already done all my research in DOM and I believe I can handle it and i have a whole week to take it so I may just wait till I wake up see if I'm feeling it to make it more natural.