View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing LSD Alone

ar.izona

Bluelighter
Hello, I tried LSD about 9 days ago for the first time. I did dabs the whole time and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I was also tripping with a friend. Tomorrow, I think that I can handle an LSD trip alone after my parents go to bed. I will take the same dose (1 tab) and just watch That '70s Show and space put all night. Seems like a dank ass plan to me. Wbu?

IME, doing acid indoor all the trip is a bad plan, and more if you want to respect some one's sleep time around you.

I need sunlight and nature. I found acid to be too stimulating for stay all the time in one place.

I agree with the above post that it is good to be outdoors if possible however at this time of year in the UK it is often just too cold to spend a prolonged about of time outdoors, as a result in the winter months I trip almost exclusively indoors aside from short amounts of time in my back garden. I personally can handle staying indoors as long as I know I won't be disturbed by family or friends. As I've recently had to move back into my parents home I have to wait until they have gone to bed.

Company is key! Its better sharing the experience outdoors when possible with people you thrust! Doing it alone could lead to a bad road.

^Not exactly. I looooove tripping alone. I also love tripping in public with friends. It's really up to the tripper in the end.

I always prefered my solo trips, than trips with friends. Indoor tripping is not that bad, a bit of music, a film, and before you can notice it, you won't be tripping anymore

The thing about psychedelics like Acid is that you can never be absolutely sure what sort of trip you are in for. When I used to take acid I reached the stage where I figured I could handle it alone (this was after at least 30 or so trips with friends) and I did so many times. Then, one night I took two microdots (absolutely no idea of the quantity of LSD involved, but it was definitely LSD back in those days) and within 20 minutes I was in a panic. Living with my parents at the time I had to get out. I found myself at 10.30 at night telling my father I had to get out whilst the rug on the floor was slithering around behind him. I was 17 and still in sixth form and had school next day. Luckily my friend's mother was away so I was able to slip out and stay at his which calmed me immensely.
Be careful; the answer is, yes you can trip alone, but have a plan just in case you need to escape.

Tripping alone I feel is more enjoyable as I tend to get a lot deeper into the world around me then if I was with others but of course it's still great if you have someone to share the experience with. If I'm going for fun I'd go with people. If I want to go explore my mind then ill go alone