• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Doing cocaine at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

damaged_angel12

Greenlighter
I'm a server and sometimes in the kitchen. I plan on getting a bullet but until then what do you find is the best way to be able to do bumps without going to the bathroom every hour?

If you find the need to use cocaine while your at work where you hsoukd be completely sober you may have a strong addiction to cocaine and you may find that lowering the use of cocaine will increase energy and mood. Good luck.

Yeah, I really recommend not doing this. When you are in that altered state you may feel you are covering your use well but believe me, it is dead obvious to everyone. It may feel like you have waited a couple of hours to go back and redose but it has only been about 25 minutes, and then you return more talkative or with more pep to your step. Sorry but not much of a way to use a bullet in a crowded kitchen without going to the bathroom.

I worked in kitchens for a few years and it was always completely obvious who was going to the bathroom every 30 minutes and doing coke. At the best, you will quickly become ostracized at work. At worst someone may even call the cops and you could be taken out of your restaurant in handcuffs (not many good places to ditch a bullet in a restaurant). Not super likely, but keep in mind that the middle ground of this scenario is being fired. And kitchen staff talk to other kitchen staff. You could quickly get a reputation that may make it harder for you to work. We had a few "coke head kitchen staff" in our town that every restaurant knew not to hire.

I agree with Troy. If you are moving to using an addictive drug at work, particularly if you feel you "need it" to make it through your shift, your problem with the substance is likely escalating.

Man it's gonna be pretty hard to do it discreetly in a kitchen.

Gotta agree with everyone this far. Especially a bad idea when serving. Constantly wondering if your table sees any leftover blow in your nose, the sniffling, need to sneak off constantly. Not like you can have your hands all over your nose serving or in the kitchen... It just never works out well.

Doing coke at work is a bad idea. Even if you forget about all the risks others have stated, there will still be a lot of anxiety. and if you try mellowing it out with alcohol or benzos then it becomes even more obvious to others.

hey i had a similar problem, i find if u go to the toilet a lot u gotta have an excuse, i used to say i drink a lot of water n piss a lot cos im at high risk of diabetes, but that means having too make it look real, maybe actually going docs for a blood test n stuff. but yeah if u get caught u can get arrested at work. loose ur job n dissapoint a lot of people. family friends bla bla id say dont risk doing it at work, wait till after. trust me, plus u will save some money x

That's reserved for the places where "servers" don't serve a lot of food, and are part of the kitchen-to-bartender redistribution system where management gets a cut. In which case, you'd still have to hide it, but could use at the sink in the bathroom, and skip the stall. Although discovery could be worse.

Otherwise, it's a bad idea to pick a drug with a 20 minute redose for work.

But really, I wanted to say: fuck those little bullet things. They're only useful as little vials to unscrew, and later embarrassment when sober friends discover you bought yourself one. Turn to glue after the second attempt at a bump gets the thing covered in your bloody coke boogers.

I did cocaine at work daily for almost 2 years and was never caught. But I certainly wouldn't share tips on how to do it because it's fucking stupid. And as for those bullet things, they're fucking shit, they clog up after about 2 bumps. Only thing I found to work in them was K.

Was just thinking those dosing devices are great for k.

Wouldnt bother for many other drugs tho.
OP, your heading into troubling territory, consider trying to reduce usage to outside of work only.

when I worked in a kitchen we just did lines in the bathroom and would always leave one for the next guy.

You're better off with meth if you don't want to keep doing it.

The bullet is a good idea. But really, cocaine for work kind of sucks.

Ok... This is going to far. We are not here to tell you how to use drugs at work or what drugs to use. Someone close this

it's a bad idea to pick a drug with a 20 minute redose for work.

^ truth. Get some amphetamines if you need to focus on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.