• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing acid alone for first time...

I think you are taking LSD for all the right reasons man.. too many people now days have lost sight of entheogens as learning and mind expanding, and see them simply as a party drug.

I think your dose was to low to have the type of experience you are looking for.

When I was 18 I was looking for all the same answers.. Who Am I? What am I? Why am I here? What is the purpose of my life? Why am I suffering?

I dosed a heroic amount of the best quality dried cubensis (mushrooms) grown in big island, hawaii.. everyone i know said they were the best shrooms they ever had.. Dosed outside, in nature, next to a beautiful river, with grassy meadows and trees nearby, and no one to disturb me. The next 6 hours were a truly enlightening experience I will NEVER forget. I felt as though I left my physical body and was shown the universe.. the whole time I felt a presence, as if i had a teacher with me.. I went thru all memories of my life, from even a baby, memories i didnt know i had, and i saw the lessons of each step of my life.. i could feel every emotion from being a child.. and saw the cycle of birth and death.. the laws of nature.. that give us a new body upon the death of the current body, based on our desires, conciousness, and what i now know to be karma.. anyway.. it has shaped my entire view of reality.. i felt as if i had woken from a foggy sleep that had covered me my whole life.. and seen the amazing, bright, beautiful reality of life and my place in the universe.
I am now a follower of Bhakti Yoga, which aims to free a person from the cycle of birth and death.. true liberation. my experience with mushrooms helped me so much... i wish you all find your path.. to truth.. eternal

kl519~
yes it was my first trip and The dose i took should have been somewhere between 100-140. The tabs i bought were 120-150 but i cut a tiny peice of one of them because i was hesitant oN how strong they were going to be. I finally got some friends to take some with me so when i do it with them i'll probably take a tab and the peice of the tab i cut, I'll probably write up an actual trip report for that Since that'll probably be a little more interesting. It seems like the lsd completly wore of by now. Yesterday my mind was a little hazy since i took the lsd over night and had no sleep. I attempted school after about a 30 min nap (that was all i could grt since ny mind was overflowing with thoughts) but after about 10mins of sitting in a class full of dead people i had to leave. Today i feel great tho. My minds completely clear and i feel refreshed :)

Hmm, remember the tolerance factor. You might not feel much if you haven't spaced out your trips by at least (3?) days. But it's definitely a much better experience to do it with friends who are taking the same thing. Then you can all relate the experience to each other much better.

Be safe above all! The reason why that poster mentioned your mind state about the bb gun is because you might end up hurting yourself, or others without knowing it. Esp on high doses, that is definitely possible so don't underestimate the power of psychedelics. I know I never did. Always stay prepared as much as you can, hopefully like you're doing now.

And again, the goal is to have fun in a safe manner. Otherwise, it is pointless. Keep yourself productive too, as anyone can easily go down this road forgetting what's really important. It's the best thing ever (for me) to get stuff done and enjoy these trips on the side. Kind of like a reward for the work. :)