• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

doesn't anyone here appreciate intravenous zolpidem use?

jahne

Greenlighter
I think zolpidem is the most underrated psychoactive substance in the history of mankinds drug use.

If you don't have any benzos in your system, 10 to 20mg injected zolpidem will give you an very intense 15 minutes of hallucinations.
Not trippy or lucid ones, but fluffy white mettalic ones. if you what i mean by that?

I used to feel the effects way before the whole shot was done, and many times it was hard to finnish because of the intense dissociation it gives you.

I love it with amphetamine, morphine and by it's own.

It adds to any stimulant an hallucinogen, speedy trip for 15 minutes and then it wears of. No anxiety or nothing like that. It is perfect.
It takes the edge off that first shot in the morning and makes it fun again.

Yeah, it sound very sad but i really love this substance, and i know that many many people do it to.

I will definetly warn you about it because it thickens your blood very much and WILL cause blood gloggs in your lungs after extensive use.
I've seen it happen too many times.

But once you have discovered the wonderland that zolpidem brings you to, it will be hard to not wanting to go back there.

I only started this thread because i think this great forum lacks this kind of thread.
If i was curius about intravenous zolpidem use, i'd like an big and dandy of IV'ing zolpidem.

Mainly for harm reduction but also for discussing this very potent hallucinogen. Couse it is something else.
Something i've allways dreamt about science i started doing drugs. hallucinogen and hypnotic/anxiolytic.

So i putting it out now.
I have many years of experience of this particular substance and will make an harm reduction guide if you want to. Or some trip reports if someone want that.

I love this forum, it is wonderful, but lacking just one big disscusion about this odd phenomena.

thanks/ jahne

A guy on this forum had to have his arm amputated (at the elbow, I believe?) from shooting zolpidem.

I'm prescribed it daily (10 mgs) so I always have a lot of it around, and I'm also an IV user, but for some reason the idea of shooting it doesn't appeal to me at all. It seems like a weird drug to shoot, for me personally. Plus it's a pill and generally-speaking I'm not really down with shooting pills

I've been prescribed Zolpidem for the past few months and what I like so much about it is it's short duration. My problem is not so much staying asleep, moreso in getting to sleep. I often have to work til 11pm/12am then have to be back into work the next day by 6/7am and 10-20mg of Zolpidem even with 5 hours of sleep I feel no hangover at all from Zolpidem which is great. Even Trazodone leaves me with a groggy sluggish hangover, never Zolpidem. Aside from the main benefit that it helps me in sleeping, I absolutely enjoy the euphoria and soft hands floaty warm feeling that 20mgs gives. I was an IV user for years but the only pill I ever injected was Dilaudid, I won't inject my Zolpidem but I have wondered what feeling would happen if any from IV Zolpidem, so thanks for sharing :)

I have also been dumb enough to inject zolpidem and that was after seeing the thread linked above me. It feels good but honestly in my experience plugging it is the best way to go it hits very, very fast. Much faster than other stuff I've plugged and produces the same intensity high without all the dangers of injecting pills. I also have a prescription of 10mg a night and I pretty much only use them to get high at this point. Personally I have never had major hallucinations of them except at very high doses where I don't even remember it the next day (friends have relayed to me that I was hallucinating). Personally I think weed is the best combo with it, it amps up the psychedelic aspects of the pills while the pills amp up the stone from the weed. 30mg of zolipidem and a bowl makes for a great night in.