• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does your pupil get really big when you do cocaine?

I think the girl who played Dorotthy from The Wizard Of Oz was given amphetamines. I don't know what movies you were watching but you could look up the actors and see if there is any record of them using stimulants.

What did I start? Oh no. Also adderall or ritalin focus meds can make the pupils dilated as hell. You don't want to go around starting at everyone's eyeballs wondering if their on something. That could make you go crazy as well. If you have blue or green eyes sometimes it's hard to judge. For sure people look more messed up than others on substances depending on their natural appearance. It's not possible to tell with some people's eye shapes and color.

Everyone is different. I have friends that take a bump and they look like Owls and I look sober. It really depends on you and the quality of the blow. Generally good stuff doesn't make my eyes blow up, but if it's cut to shit with amps or I take a shitload, I get the big eyes.

Does your friend do lot of cocaine? If some one has never none cocaine or hardly do cocaine a bump is going get them really high than some one who does cocaine every day will need to snort more cocaine to get high.

When I'm out and I do 1-2 gram a night they are more ore less black like hell, but completely. It depends on the stuff and how much you take.