• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed/BHO make anyone else really tired?

SpeedyBaboon

Bluelighter
So I've smoked weed one time before this week, and didn't really get high at all, since I don't think I really did it right, but on Monday I finally got high off BHO for my first time. It was amazing for a while, but then I got really tired and fell asleep, and was just really groggy and out of it for the rest of the night. I had never heard of this before, and figured it was just a first time thing, so I did it again yesterday and the same thing happened. It's not really a complaint, since it didn't bother me that much (I had time to sleep anyway), but I'm just wondering if that's a normal effect of weed or BHO. Do people usually experience this?

try smoking a sativa dominant strain

indica will put you in-da-couch (thanks doug)

I don't know what strain it was, but I certainly did have difficulty getting up once I sat down. If I closed my eyes it felt like I was sinking into my chair and I was made of lead; it was really cool. The feeling was comparable to being on shrooms, except I could walk fine once I actually got up, whereas on shrooms it actually hurt to walk after a few minutes.

Normal. First you feel euphoria then all kinds of things eventually followed by fatigue.