• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does U-47700 have a nickname?

MedicinalHeroin

Bluelighter
Ive been trying out some U-47700 lately and so far I'm a big fan (how can you not?). But what I dont like other than the burning nostrils, short duration, compulsive redosing is the unoriginal name. I dont even know what to say when I try to talk about it. Fake morpheme has been the recurring joke, but I wish I had a real title to give it.

I immediately thought I was brilliant for coming up with my own nickname for it, U-4EA (pronounced euphoria) but this random ass stim already took the title I guess.

So for those of you who use U-47700 what do you call it? Would you get behind me to jack U4EA from 4-Methylaminorex? Im sorry if this seems like a trivial question but good communication is important to me!

Completely agree with taco dude. Don't even tell people about it. If they cant find out on their own then they don't need to know. Next thing we know people will be cutting H with it.

You guys are probably right. I have nicknames for other drugs that I rather quarantine between my friend group. Still, I got no ideas with this one

U-47700 is a great opioid, and people don't know about it ! it's awesome, I'm high on it and it reminds me of oxycodone, ahhhh.
U-47700 nickname=Baby Oxycodone=D

@inabighole I know that feeling. Stay safe with that U4. At first its sour... then they're sweet. If you catch my drift haha. Try not to buy more after your experimentation, because that tolerance rises fast as fuckkk. How is your oral dose compared to your nasal dose? When I get my next grams I'm going to do oral and plugging, because my nose is fucked after 4 grams lol.