L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does this older girl like me or is she just being friendly

Pdrizzy6

Greenlighter
I'm 21 and this girl is 26, I've never really been with a girl that much older than me so I don't wanna fuck this up

Why I'm confused is it seems like she likes me but also seems like she is friend zoning me at the same time

We live in a commune and both recently left our jobs and looking for work so we get to chill out a lot. We usually chill together late at night from like 10pm to 6am just talking about life and our goals and laughing, all that shit

The signs which make me think she likes me is she sits really close to me and even asks me if I wanna move closer. She likes to touch me a lot when she is talking to me She always wants to do things for me, if she thinks I'm gonna go to sleep she asks me if I could please stay abit longer with her.
She smiles a lot when talking to me, she showed me underwear pics of her saying she wants to get her body back to how fit it was. She wants to see me during the day aswell. Before we started hanging out I never saw her hanging out by the lounge late night but ever since our first night I always see her there even if she's sitting by herself on her tablet like she's waiting for me. Yesterday when this guy made like a light hearted joke about me she laughed and put her head on my shoulder while she was sitting next to my for like a few seconds. And as lame as this sounds but the when she looks at me her eyes kinda say she likes me

The signs that she doesn't like me as more then a friend is she talks a lot about guys she's liked and still has feelings for, she's very open with her love and sexlife, she currently is seeing someone but wants to break up with him this weekend, she says she doesn't want a guy and wants to focus on herself and her career and achieving her dreams. She always points out how I'm so young and she says she DOESINT show a guy she likes that she likes them. She also talks to a lot of the other guys around the commune but I notice she's not really as touchy with them as she is with me

So is she just being friendly with me or does she like me ?? Keep in mind she is a very confident type of girl and guys are all over her.. What should be my next move ?

I'm willing to bet that if you made a move she'd go for it. It sounds like she's interested in you. Honestly just try it. At worst you'll get friendzoned :)

I wouldn't show my male friends lingerie pictures unless I wanted to fuck them.

It does seem like she likes you. Seems quite obvious.

I'd say, go for it. If she says no, well at least you tried. She doesn't seem like the type who would hold that against you??

I'm willing to bet that if you made a move she'd go for it. It sounds like she's interested in you. Honestly just try it. At worst you'll get friendzoned :).

I think when I see her tonight I'm just gonna hint that I want to kiss her n then go for it