Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does this look like 500mg of Molly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinumb

Greenlighter
I'm pretty inexperienced, and don't have a scale. I know it's hard to tell and a longshot but does it look like 500 mg to experienced users here?

The only 'molly' I've done was in shards and came in a capsule. I'm wondering what the best way to split all of this up would be also
What's the difference between this molly and the shards/crystalized I received

http://imgur.com/a/Hp9y7#0

From what I have read in the forum you can get it in powder and crystal and it is still MDMA. I would say buy a scale and a test kit if you can.

Well I'm not asking about the legitimacy of it. I'm asking if it looks like 500mg lol

Hahaha well. That'd probably be just as
hard. With different densities of different materials. For all
That looks it could be 2000mg. You know what I mean?
And btw. Why don't you worry about legitimatacy? Did you test it? As you said your pretty new to this chemical; and there's LOTS of cathinones that can look exactly like the powder you have. I had methylone that looked like your pic before. Just saying.

Looks like powdered methylone, I've had lots of it just like that.

This looks like it'd be at least a gram.

It's impossible to tell by looking at a picture; if you can afford 500mgs of mdma then you can afford a cheap mg scale.

Looks like powdered methylone, I've had lots of it just like that.

This looks like it'd be at least a gram.
Looks like powdered cathinones and caffine too! Who knows

Those small baggys normally fit close to 700mg flat like that so my guess would be around 300mg, could be 500.. id invest in a 15 dollar scale

Status
Not open for further replies.