• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does the numbing of cocaine make drining cold liquids extremely enjoyable or just me?

educateddruggy

Greenlighter
new time poster but long time lurker.ive searched this type of thread with no vail... so.. Ive been using cocaine for just a few weeks and just do maybe .25 a gram a night once or twice a month. I notice when i do cocaine expecially when i gum it and get a good drip going too its extremely enjoyable to drunk cold liquids, especially ice cold bubble soda lol. is this just me? most people say they have no appetite for even water that ive talked to when they are yayd out.

(sorry i am new to sight so please let me know if i broke any rules or am in the wrong thread) Thanks in advanced.

I don't do cocaine (doesn't feel any better than caffeine to me? even decent quality shit)

but I'm just confused ...you've been using the yay "just a few weeks," but you use "once or twice a month." these seem like contradictory statements. could you explain?

The numbing is from the sodium channel blocking activity of cocaine, and this effect is why cocaine is probably the most dangerous recreational substance you can do.

I'm not saying cocaine isn't enjoyable, as I love psychostimulansts.

What is this "cold liquid" you speak of?

And have you tried amphetamines? They provide a cleaner stimulant high and they are safer drugs.

Did it for the first time maybe 2 months ago if that and as often as maybe once every week or two. Could a explained better I guess. I agree that the rush or high isn't really that great and that's why I never used until now.. And not often. I mostky enjoy the numbing effects and ability to stay awake

Your method of ingestion is highly effective and long lasting, though. You want it to feel better, take some n acetyl l tyrosine and adrafinil an hour before. You can get both on online. they aren't gray area research chemicals or anything