• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does the NE get a worse opi rap bc of powdered fent vs non fented tar out west?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Do ppl actually use more H in NE...or is it just more deaths because powder is more fented than tar?

I don't have proof that tar has no or less fent than powder of the east coast....but that's what everyone says....and it might just make the problem look worse in the NE than west because of more deaths

If this is true it's basically proof that legal heroin without fent is good harm reduction

I think it's more so that there are tons of huge cities in the NE so it looks worse because there are more people, say 1 in 10 people uses h(total bullshit number but just an example) the problems gonna be bigger in New York than say phoenix. More people=More users and that leads to higher coverage.

...maybe u have a point...what about heroin users per capita?

What about among H users...deaths from OD per capita? It's amazing how little data exists for the supposed number one cause of death for ppl under 40

It's because they don't want you to think about it, pure heroin is a lot less toxic than the shit they pump you full of at a hospital. I know here in st louis you can find both ecp and tar, and both are relatively high quality, and fent is a rarity here.

Seems the west has always had a thing with meth being it's regional drug or at least until recently. Also there is some sort of cartel agreement about powder going east of the Mississippi and Tar going west of it if that has anything to do with it?.

Like I said I'm pretty sure it's more a population thing, the east coast has a higher population than the west coast.

More than double in fact.

It's because they don't want you to think about it, pure heroin is a lot less toxic than the shit they pump you full of at a hospital. I know here in st louis you can find both ecp and tar, and both are relatively high quality, and fent is a rarity here.

fent isn't toxic. and not dangerious in the proper dose by an anethesiologist...and its actually a better drug for pain relief as it is less reinforcing than heroin and in my opinion with chronic back pain post spinal surgery, works better than oxy or heroin when used properly, less of a pleasurable high and better pain relief (in my opinion). the problem is the dose presponse and lutra high potency of fent. definitley not a drug suitable to street use

Like I said I'm pretty sure it's more a population thing, the east coast has a higher population than the west coast.

More than double in fact.

this is a factor in terms of media over hype i guess. but in terms of actual stats/facts with the media deals little with, PER CAPITA stats is what i'm wondering about also in this thread

Last edited:
I was talking about the Percocets and Vicodin and the like, with the toxic apap/paracetamol. Opiates alone are relatively safe, it's the fillers and the like that get you.

I was talking about the Percocets and Vicodin and the like, with the toxic apap/paracetamol. Opiates alone are relatively safe, it's the fillers and the like that get you.

true but i was more intersted in discussing the media hype of opiates. they could care less about progressive liver damage.

all they comment on is OD rates

Propaganda at it's finest. If they would legalize and regulate these things we wouldn't have that issue. Just look at Portugal, drugs are legal, and addicts get the help they need, and they're dope is regulated.

...so is the H use actually higher per capita in the NE? or just the death rates?

OP, just so you're aware, this isn't what would typically be considered Harm Reduction material. In the future, if you're just discussing curiosities regarding drugs that are not directly related to the health of the community, then I would really try to post it in Drug Culture and not here in OD. I'm not saying logic would make you unable to frame such an issue from a position of Harm Reduction, but this is really more of a "for fun" type of thing. Would you not agree?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw1WMfERMjcklYb9CDgM2rRn&cf=1

The second graph shows per capita on overdoses, the Midwest is higher than both, but apparently the NE is almost double the west.

thanks for that graph. That answers one question about the use per captia among the whole population

I'm interested to know also then among heroin users only which coast has a higher OD/death rate

OP, just so you're aware, this isn't what would typically be considered Harm Reduction material. In the future, if you're just discussing curiosities regarding drugs that are not directly related to the health of the community, then I would really try to post it in Drug Culture and not here in OD. I'm not saying logic would make you unable to frame such an issue from a position of Harm Reduction, but this is really more of a "for fun" type of thing. Would you not agree?

thanks for leaving it open but feel free to move to DC. It might be harm reduction worthy if someone reads this and becomes aware of the fent problem, but if they aren't by this point and they use H they must be living under a rock.

Mostly agree. I think it's harm reduction material, but I agree that this topic seems better suited for DC.

I apologize in advanced if DC mods disagree :\

thanks for that graph. That answers one question about the use per captia among the whole population

I'm interested to know also then among heroin users only which coast has a higher OD/death rate

thanks for leaving it open but feel free to move to DC. It might be harm reduction worthy if someone reads this and becomes aware of the fent problem, but if they aren't by this point and they use H they must be living under a rock.

I'll do a little research and get back to you on that.