View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

does the come down of mdma effect lsd trip

poopsoup

Greenlighter
on saturday night i took x and was up al night. it wasn't overwhelming or anything i was just a little hyper. sunday morning, we had watched the sunrise and dropped acid. it was very visual at first, i was getting motion sickness from them so i would go into a dark room which just made me feel claustrophobic. for the rest of the day it felt like i was having a never ending panic attack and i was getting dizzy, nauseous, out of breath etc. that night at around 10 i was still very awake and my chest was hurting and i was having trouble breathing but i needed to sleep so i took 3 melatonin (not all at once, throughout a few hours) and it still took me until 1 am to fall asleep. when i woke up that morning i was having chest pains and was really dizzy/lightheaded. the chest pains were on and off but consistent. i had these pains all day and i was really just expecting them to go away but they weren't. at around 8 that night i ended up going to the hospital and my blood pressure was 160/111 (realllyy high) so they put in an iv and gave me meds to calm me down and lower my blood pressure. they also gave me 2 bags of fluid. i was released this morning and now that i am trying to eat i feel full and my heart starts to race a little bit and i get dizzy. could the ecstasy still be in my system from saturday night considering it's now tuesday afternoon

Last edited:
in the shortest of answers.... Yes.

MDMA effects the LSD's effects dramatically.
I one time ate half a gram of sass [mda] and 5 or 6 hours after eating it,
when i was coming down I ate at least 250 micrograms and didn't get ANY visuals.
I got a little spun but I could tell the MDMA took away the magic, ten fold.

Let's say You are at a party rolling on mdma all night and when the sun starts coming up and someone suggests to eat some acid...
It is very likely the acid will not work to it's fullest potential... and this is an understatement.

that blood pressure is high but not dangerously high. it would cause long term damage if consistently that high but not imminent decline unless you had other issues too

I barely have effects from lysergamides if I take it the day after rolling on mdma.
even 300 mic in one shot feels like 20 or 25 mic.
but that doesn't explain your chest pain, neither how you feel 3 days after... i really think that materials you consumed is not what you think.
be safe.

Be sure to take 5-HTP before and after to help with serotonin. Also, take your vitamins in the name of harm reduction! :D (when using MDMA)

Last edited: