• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does taking 2c-b sublingually "kick harder" than taking it orally?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
2c-b is one of my favorite drugs, I started out snorting it because it kicked in fast and got any sort of come up over with quickly. With it's short duration, it was easy to really dial in right when you wanted it to hit, say for a concert/festival.

But this is very painful. In the beginning, I didn't think it was too bad. But rather than get more used to it, it actually hurts more every time I do it.

And last time, there were some mishaps with me and a group of friends (puking, someone snorted the wrong bag and it was way too intense, it hurt more than any other time snorting it, general chaos). So we all decided, we should just chill the fuck out and just eat it like civilized human beings.

Anyways, since then I've taken it orally a couple times. But man, I still love the stuff, but it does not have that kick of psychedelic physical energy and insanity that it had from snorting 30mg after you brave the unbearable pain and drip.

So I'm wondering, will taking it sublingually produce a quicker and more intense high or, "rush" (psychedelic rush, lol?). Or any other way to make it harder that isn't shooting/smoking/up me bum? I guess I could also just take more...

And I guess if anyone has any tips on making snorting it not so bad, I'd love to hear them. We've already tried the vicks vapor inhaler in the minutes after but it doesn't seem to help much, and snorting water just seems to get it all over my throat, induce vomiting and overall just as unpleasantness. Maybe mix the 2cb with some sort of numbing agent? Hm...

I believe the HBr salt is a little less terrible to snort, but still.. pretty caustic. (I've had HBr and HCl salts, I'd say there is some truth to this, but it's not crystal clear). Sublingually it should work a little better but usually it is not a rushy ROA like snorting... also it can cause caustic burns in the mucous membranes of your mouth. I wouldn't make a habit out of applying it to mucous membranes like in the nose or mouth either way - the rectal administration you mention is actually one of the most effective (I realize you're not interested though), the primary reason being that you can dissolve it in lukewarm water, which makes it much less irritating / caustic than when taken pure.
Sublingually you can also add a little water, though saliva will do the work for you - you'll have your mouth full in no time, especially with something burning in your mouth. Then again the more it is dissolved the longer it takes to absorb and the mouth isn't *great* for it but it's okay.

A numbing agent... hm yeah although be careful with internal use of local anaesthetics like lidocaine: they are bad for your heart. Also if you mask the pain (but the slime you generate and the horrible drip will still be an issue) you won't mask the damage. So just take higher doses. If you don't want to plug it, that is understandable but it's your loss, if you like effective ways to take 2C-B type drugs.

I believe the HBr salt is a little less terrible to snort, but still.. pretty caustic. (I've had HBr and HCl salts, I'd say there is some truth to this, but it's not crystal clear). Sublingually it should work a little better but usually it is not a rushy ROA like snorting... also it can cause caustic burns in the mucous membranes of your mouth. I wouldn't make a habit out of applying it to mucous membranes like in the nose or mouth either way - the rectal administration you mention is actually one of the most effective (I realize you're not interested though), the primary reason being that you can dissolve it in lukewarm water, which makes it much less irritating / caustic than when taken pure.
Sublingually you can also add a little water, though saliva will do the work for you - you'll have your mouth full in no time, especially with something burning in your mouth. Then again the more it is dissolved the longer it takes to absorb and the mouth isn't *great* for it but it's okay.

A numbing agent... hm yeah although be careful with internal use of local anaesthetics like lidocaine: they are bad for your heart. Also if you mask the pain (but the slime you generate and the horrible drip will still be an issue) you won't mask the damage. So just take higher doses. If you don't want to plug it, that is understandable but it's your loss, if you like effective ways to take 2C-B type drugs.

Yeah its Hbr, only ever had HBr. Still hurts like a motherfucker. I swear, the first couple times i was like, man this isn't that bad at all. But the last couple times it was so bad I was regretting it so much.

Maybe I'll save the nasal administration for when I'm rolling already. The times I've snorted it when I'm already on MDMA I don't feel a damn thing lol.

Snorting hurts. I rectally adminiser ALL drugs that allow for it. Kicks in faster, hard comeups are shorter and peaks are achieved quicker. Also the dose is usually smaller so it is more economical. Duration is shorter but sometimes that's a good thing for me.

The times I've snorted it when I'm already on MDMA I don't feel a damn thing lol.

Yeah I never really understood why, but recently saw a reading about ketamine, and norepinephrin activity apparently is involved with pain and drugs like MDMA act on that - I'm not entirely certain if this is the same type of pain-killing/numbing as when a person is in fight-or-flight and has an adrenaline surge acting on NE... but that is quite possibly the reason.