• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Does spitting lsd tabs effect the trip at all?

Troco72

Bluelighter
Does spitting lsd tabs effect the trip at all? If I let it sit under my tongue for like 40 mins is it going to matter at that point? Just wondering because last time i puked shortly after swallowing the tabs and the actual swallowing is always rough on me in that regard.

Does spitting lsd tabs effect the trip at all? If I let it sit under my tongue for like 40 mins is it going to matter at that point? Just wondering because last time i puked shortly after swallowing the tabs and the actual swallowing is always rough on me in that regard.
ive taken 100`s of blotter in my youth, i spit and swallowed~grins, never an issue with effects on the trip or tummy aches, except the falling feeling and tum tickled sometimes, i dont like chewing paper, wasnt spit ball queen like many, but id swallow sometimes, no issues, from me or friends, but thats us, just an opinion, but a tiny piece of paper shouldnt make you puke, but everyone is so different, i have a sensitive stomach too, but im sure you will get some info soon from the pro`s, i use to love the barrels and black triangle hard gels, i forget all the names now, but always seemed better than blotter, but its all in the dose i presume, hope you get answers you are searching for, but id say..........naw

If anyones interested..I swallow...halve your dose and take two doses instead of one. See if you have any luck with it

If you have trouble swallowing them, chew the tab(s) up after keeping them in your mouth for a while, make them into a ball like shape, and then swallow them with some water or non alcoholic beverage.

I have swallowed when I wanted every molecule of fun
I have spit when I imagined I might pass the sweet spot

If you have trouble swallowing them, chew the tab(s) up after keeping them in your mouth for a while, make them into a ball like shape, and then swallow them with some water or non alcoholic beverage.
I've been doing this for a few years now. But recently whenever I do this instead of turning into a ball it rips into multiple pieces and I start accidentally swallowing bits and pieces with my saliva that then stick to my throat and shit and cause me to gag. Any tips?

I never swallow my tabs anymore, I used to but have found zero difference. I do chew my paper though and suck on it really well to make sure none gets lost, but then I spit it out. I used to know a girl that would only keep it in for like a minute, but she also was kind of a poser.

-GC

I usually just chew on the tabs and swallow if i can or throw up if i took like 4-5 tabs at the 2 hour mark as it all fucking hits me.

I usually just chew on the tabs and swallow if i can or throw up if i took like 4-5 tabs at the 2 hour mark as it all fucking hits me.
Maybe that's my issue , I usually take 4-6 tabs and I wait until like atleast 45 mins to swallow. How Long realistically should I wait? They don't dissolve that fast hence why I wait.

I've been doing this for a few years now. But recently whenever I do this instead of turning into a ball it rips into multiple pieces and I start accidentally swallowing bits and pieces with my saliva that then stick to my throat and shit and cause me to gag. Any tips?
Maybe that's my issue , I usually take 4-6 tabs and I wait until like atleast 45 mins to swallow. How Long realistically should I wait? They don't dissolve that fast hence why I wait.
Rinse your mouth with a sip of water to get all the pieces off of your teeth and gums and swallow it that way.
Apparently tap water can degrade LSD due to the chlorine so use bottled water or another drink.
Also, I think you are waiting waaaay to much before swallowing them, by that time you're already tripping hard if you took 4-6 tabs.
That's probably why you are, well, tripping over swallowing a small amount of wet paper. :ROFLMAO:
Send them down after 10 minutes.