• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants does speed base uk contain extended release

Hezman94

Bluelighter
t always tend to fid speed wearing off then start trying to sleep feelin wank then hour later i feel alrte again and get up ?

Of course not, the synth for extended release requires an acid to be bonded to the amino group, and it's not recreational

You're lucky if UK speed base actually contains speed...
too right half a gram five yeears ago wud have me cryin for my papa
atm its some stuff wot has the taste to it its yellow or theres white stuf goin round
i hate gettingi it wet i d bit wet id prefer it dry
i thortit was my risperidone blockin it
but i did think this is bashed to bollocks
and got too wired yesterday
300mg got me cleanin not forcefuly but kitchen dd need mopping bad
honestly hen i have speed i dont think bout a spliff
or painkillers i can concentratefor once
my mate sells me a few ritalin every month
there the bomb iggidy but the coedown is awful.

i got told y mate got some fet andthe dealler said bash it or people will die
so he bashed it a bit but other friend got cocky and said i can take .3 so my mate gae him lke .3 and said be careful
hebombs it in one strts being sick n shit all shaky then was wired for two days he said. so that why people bash it everyoe wuddie
i think stuff i got is like 30percent pure took me 300mg to get going just redosed another 100ishmg four hours later.
the best fet i ever had was the first time split 1.7 betwee three thort it was fucin shit ded pissed offthen boom al at sae timeour legs were pupin we were dead happywalking everywhere went back to mne one friend played video games i was singing every lyric to everysong i then fcked mygirl good and got whizz dick so she said i werent attracted to her and the comedown MY GOD