• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Does salvia divinorum work on bupe?

Subdeep

Bluelighter
I really love salvia and done it many times before I started on subs and been wondering how it would work on subs so I'd love to find out. From what i've read from the very few reports of people who are on subs is that it does not work very well and you dont get the full trip because the subs blocks it some how because Sally D is a type of Kappa Opioid recptor high efficacy agonist and that is her mode of action. Also I'd like to know if it has sent some one on bupe maintenance to PWDs If anyone has any experienece please let us know!

Last edited:
It should work but really? Salvia on buprenorphine?

It should work but really? Salvia on buprenorphine?
Why not? I'm on it for maintenence so it's not like Im nodding off or anything. LSD and DMT have been great while on the subs but I've heard some people cant brake tru on sally since it works tru an opiod receptor, kappa that is.

Buprenorphine has a relatively high binding at the kappa opioid receptor and behaves as an antagonist there. So it might interfere with salvias action but you might get some synergism out of it.

LSD and DMT have been great while on the subs

Tryptamines and ergolines synergies well with opioids but I doubt that can be said for salvia d.

Good question. I've never thought about it before. Salvia does work by k-opioid receptors, so its possible bupe might block it but I really don't know. I doubt youd go in pwd. If you try, let us know how it goes.