• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does rectal administraion of benoes and opioids cause the highest absorbtion?

Hlord

Greenlighter
Cant really get a clear answer about Targins probably due to the naloxone but other then that, what is it the best way for various drugs.
Or the second best if its shooting it up because ill probably never stop😅
Usually take a lot of targin kpins basically all benzos, opiods and fake mystery xans (probably etizolam or something) at high doses and if i can save money plugging it or what ever the gurus think why not.
So
In conclusion whats the best route of administration for benzos amd opioids and is there any way of getting the naloxone out of targin or a better way of dosing it them chewing it up to lessen the naloxone effect

It differs. Some opies like hydrocodone and oxycodone have very high bio just eating them. Same with most benzos.

Why is everyone so adverse to just popping them in your mouth and swallowing them . Sure you might get a few percentage points in bio by rectal admin but not that much. Pharms were made to be taken orally. Unless the med was specifically manufactured to be taken rectally ( like suppositories filled with meds ) eating them is just more practical.

Some meds come up quicker and last longer by rectal admin but the vast majority of pharm pills were designed to digest. I know we all like to push the envelope and get higher with what we have but we also have to take into account that even if there might be a little bit more bio in rectal we also have to take into acct leakage, poor absorption from fecal matter, and other issues. Just eat em'

The best route for benzos is oral. It's a waste of time administrating benzos rectally, and the only time you should I.V benzos, is when a doctor or a nurse does it for medical reasons in a hospital setting. The oral BA of benzos is so ridiculously high that another other route isn't justified (i.m.o).

Opioids on the other hand usually works great rectally. Just lower the dosage before you try.