• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does Pure mdma show up on a employment drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I read on some articles it doesn't, and some it does.. And when i read it does, it seems to be referring to dirty pills mixed with amphetamines, or that mdma can SOMETIMES test positive for amphetamines/meth, how come it does only sometimes? Thanks!

MDMA is not specifically tested for in the NIDA-5, but it is chemically similar enough to test positive for both amphetamines and methamphetamine.

MDMA is not specifically tested for in the NIDA-5, but it is chemically similar enough to test positive for both amphetamines and methamphetamine.
Since its just similar does it mean its a bit harder to detect? As in the detection time is pretty short?

Ok great thank you! And also, does stuff like drinking loads of water and exercising actually cause it to get out quicker? Or is time the only matter
Drinking loads of water can help to flush your system. Same goes for exercising and sauna/steam room. I've successfully gotten through employment drug tests by consuming large amounts of water, but I wouldn't recommend this close to dosing MDMA, as water intoxication death can occur (see case of teenager Anna Wood dying in this way for clarification).

Hopefully they don't send it to a lab. Usually at a lab they can test for extremely small amounts of metabolites that the dipstick tests are not sensitive enough to register.

The only way to beat a test is to not use. You never know if they are going to send it to a lab. Or use the synthetic urine.

I don't mean to sound like a dick Cdilly, but you should know these threads/questions aren't allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.