• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does pregabalin sometimes make you feel proper dink?

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I love the word dink and I rarely use it, unless I've got some shit speed or fake ket. Ket, speed and coke cut with Levamisole make you feel dink as anything. Fake benzos a few years ago, the fake bensendin and ksalol strips a few years back, they were proper dink.

I love prebabalin; it makes my body feel so warm and I feel a glow emanating from behind my tongue. It's a very warm drug, and eating fat whilst on it and/or drinking water seems to enhance the glow. My skin feels nice, almost tight, a bit like 2c-b does. It actually reminds me of the glow of a mushroom/4-aco-dmt microdose.

Thing is, me being me, I've accused the hell out of it. When I take it now, tolerance builds fast, and it sort of stops working.

But instead of not doing anything, you just feel DINK as hell. I've just read a million definitions for the word dink but to me it is fake, empty lifeless shit. If you get fake drugs they're dink as fuck.

Pregabalin can absolutely make me feel dink. Instead of feeling warm you can feel so fucking empty and just, you know, dink.

Anyone know what I mean? I remember somebody in eadd telling me their tolerance was to pregabalin meant it didn't work anymore, no matter how many they tried. Maybe @axe battler ?

I bet it's the same thing.

Feeling DINK.

It feels quite a bit like phenibut to me, both of which make me unusually grumpy and snappy without any pleasant upsides :shrug:

I love the word dink and I rarely use it, unless I've got some shit speed or fake ket. Ket, speed and coke cut with Levamisole make you feel dink as anything. Fake benzos a few years ago, the fake bensendin and ksalol strips a few years back, they were proper dink.

I love prebabalin; it makes my body feel so warm and I feel a glow emanating from behind my tongue. It's a very warm drug, and eating fat whilst on it and/or drinking water seems to enhance the glow. My skin feels nice, almost tight, a bit like 2c-b does. It actually reminds me of the glow of a mushroom/4-aco-dmt microdose.

Thing is, me being me, I've accused the hell out of it. When I take it now, tolerance builds fast, and it sort of stops working.

But instead of not doing anything, you just feel DINK as hell. I've just read a million definitions for the word dink but to me it is fake, empty lifeless shit. If you get fake drugs they're dink as fuck.

Pregabalin can absolutely make me feel dink. Instead of feeling warm you can feel so fucking empty and just, you know, dink.

Anyone know what I mean? I remember somebody in eadd telling me their tolerance was to pregabalin meant it didn't work anymore, no matter how many they tried. Maybe @axe battler ?

Feeling DINK.
Aye I'm exactly the same with pregabs. They feel great the first couple of days but then I get nofx, maybe a slight bit of anxiety relief.
and as far as i thought, drugs could be dink, as in bashed to fuck and do nothing. I wasn't aware one could feel dink.
And I too love to say dink, hate when I get it

Never used pregab recreationall, did use it as an alcohol substitute when I stopped drink for a year ages back

Would chiefly make me slightly uncoordinated, flushed and ever so slightly more tolerance towards drunk people

It actually reminds me of the glow of a mushroom/4-aco-dmt microdose.
I'd stick to your Microdose, 4-AcO-DMT is nothing like Mushrooms IMHO & I got into the stuff via MentalKenny the old time EADD poster. I've done enough of it to speak with experience.

Never taken pregabs, been tempted to try, but the reports make it sound very like phenibut - tolerance sets in super fast and you never ever have as good a time as with your first/early times. Seriously, first time on phenibut I'd been in a deep black hole of depression for months. I was stone cold sober, been off the booze for 2+ years and taken nothing stronger than the odd Fabomotizole for anxiety. And of course my SSRI scrip (the most evil drugs ever made since withdrawal is absolute HELL)* I took a single 250mg dose and without a word of a lie I was the happiest I'd been in my life for two weeks solid. My girlfriend noticed the change and said "Its like I've got my boyfriend back!". I went to an art gallery with my sister almost 2 weeks after that first dose, and we had the greatest day together and she also noticed how much my mood had improved. She is someone I can sometimes find a bit prickly but we clicked together that day so well. Those two weeks were solid gold. It was like seeing sunlight for the first time. No anti-depressant has come close to lifting me from a pit like that did. Nowadays I doubt I could ever get anywhere close to that, and I didn't abuse it at all, I'd usually take say 500-750mg maybe once every three weeks at most. Awesome drug if you have willpower, heard so many horror stories but it was all idiots taking 11grams a day of the stuff.

The thing you mention about pressed junk (dink?) pills is why I hate the people who make them. So back in my super naive days I bought some "Pfizer Xanax" of course it was some pressed junk and 99% of the bag was was worthless. I knew straight away I'd been had - no lovely bottle, just a baggie of chalky badly pressed pills. It had _something_ in it, it had a slight chemical taste and you could take a whole bar and feel the slightest bit of something, like an antihistamine. So thinking the stuff was harmless I'd do 2mg bars at a time since they did almost nothing. Of the 100 bars in the bag, some $&*% had put in a genuine banger. Probably some super potent RC like flubromazolam. Knocked me FLAT. I have a brief memory of it coming on really hard and fast and actually starting to panic, and then woke up many, many hours later in state of utter confusion.

I have no problem with RCs, I do have a problem with people who can't dose them properly and that don't care if they dose them properly. Their motive is profit above all else. That's what kills people. I remember when I first got into Etizolam (not an RC but it was often treated like one), I heard it was this killer drug (often because people were railing it along with opiates laced with fentanil), nah, its a great drug, its just that people with no morals were making fake pills with wildly differing doses. Only ever bought genuine Etizolam and its always been great, probably my favourite benzo of all time and I've tried most of them. The best feature of that is you at least learn to know from taste what something is. I would send my pills to WEDINOS so got to know what drugs tasted like, and I know also know what Diazepam tastes like after having gotten real scrips for it. Got some Bensedin recently, and while I'm sure they're not genuine (as in not made by the Galenika), they do contain diazepam, cos I know exactly what diazepam tastes like. Dose felt completely on point too based on having taken scripts of genuine stufff. If it tasted different than a benzo I'm not familiar with I'd send it to WEDINOS to find out what was in it.

You know that old saying "Guns don't kill people, people do", I kind of feel like that about dinky pressed pills.

*I've detoxed on Alcohol multiple times and it was a relatively easy street, with benzos to soften the blow, quick too, also detoxed mild benzo habits, heightened anxiety, then it fades off, but SSRI's which docs give out like candy, I have tried again and again to kick them and each time they send me to pure HELL. The docs love to say SSRI's aren't addictive... Only in the sense you don't tend to increase dosage, but they don't mention the withdrawals. There was a shortage of SSRIs in the UK after the COVID pandemic due to global supply chain problems, no pharmacy I could find had any Citalopram in stock. Before I finally found a chemist that had them I had already started to fill a shopping cart with Black Market citalopram because I was so scared of going through the withdrawals. I'm broke and could barely afford them but was willing to pay black market prices - If that isn't addiction what is!?

Ps - I know this is the European forum but I wish you guys in the US had a free drug testing service like we do in the UK. WEDINOS is a life saving service. Every country should have something like it. I feel immensely privileged that for $0 I can have my drugs checked by professionals. This is one of the greatest harm reduction sites going. They are non judgmental, impartial, anonymous and a completely free service. I tend to go by taste, but if its off, I would have no problems sending a pill to WEDINOS and having them check the drug. Yes, the limitation is they cannot tel you the dose, but they can tell you exactly what your pill contains. They deliberately do not try to find the identity of those sending them the drugs. You can give a partial postcode (like a ZIP code in the US) but that is so they can track what drugs are getting into what regions. When I found them I was so proud of their service since their mission is not to punish drug users but to understand what drugs are being sold in what regions in the UK and what they actually contain. Their mission is to help people who take drugs take them as safely as possible and know what compounds are in them. If anything they have improved the drug market in the UK since the fakers will soon get caught out, so I've found if you find a supplier you can trust they almost always contain the drug you wanted to buy and are not adulterated. I wish every country or state had the equivalent.

Pregab gets me undinked all day from one morning dose.
I rarely take it so dink=tolerance, maybe? IDK
Yeah, I reckon its tolerance related, seems to be that it kicks in real quick same as with Phenibut. Be gentle with it and it'll probably be gentle with you.

seems to be that it kicks in real quick same as with Phenibut
They both seem to "peak" at around 5 hrs depending on doses but lasting power is nice.
Gotta do 1.5g of phenibut and feel it is maybe aiding in liver issues so don't take it like I used to. Maybe twice a year, now.
I think it takes time/experience/and possible " bad" outcomes to figure out what actually works for us sustainably.
A balance of sorts, I reckon. IDRK

So far it has been a decent day and I am thankful.
Peace

Ps - I know this is the European forum but I wish you guys in the US had a free drug testing service like we do in the UK. WEDINOS is a life saving service. Every country should have something like it. I feel immensely privileged that for $0 I can have my drugs checked by professionals. This is one of the greatest harm reduction sites going. They are non judgmental, impartial, anonymous and a completely free service. I tend to go by taste, but if its off, I would have no problems sending a pill to WEDINOS and having them check the drug. Yes, the limitation is they cannot tel you the dose, but they can tell you exactly what your pill contains. They deliberately do not try to find the identity of those sending them the drugs. You can give a partial postcode (like a ZIP code in the US) but that is so they can track what drugs are getting into what regions. When I found them I was so proud of their service since their mission is not to punish drug users but to understand what drugs are being sold in what regions in the UK and what they actually contain. Their mission is to help people who take drugs take them as safely as possible and know what compounds are in them. If anything they have improved the drug market in the UK since the fakers will soon get caught out, so I've found if you find a supplier you can trust they almost always contain the drug you wanted to buy and are not adulterated. I wish every country or state had the equivalent.

The americans have ecstasydata.org

It is fsr superior, because they show dose ratios.

Feeling DINK.

Totally agree with this and what @axe battler has said.

The first dose after not having them for a while, i feel like a new person all together. All muscular or nerve pain gone. Skin feels smooth and hair too. With a mad glow. Similar to early days valium afterglow or the glow you get after returning from a particularly good k hole.

The problem is that feeling makes them morish. I had 450mg yesterday in the morning. Then another 300mg at night. The 300mg at night did almost nothing. Unsure if that's because i've abused it in the past but it was a short run of abuse compared to others i read here maybe only a couple weeks.

I sometimes wonder how much batches come into it. It's nervesign ones i have here. And last time signature brand. All these are 300mg capsules. However i have seen 150mg ones before, and they were more expensive, i wondered could they be better quality? These nervesign are Indian pharma ones. But the Indians are known for peddling alot of fake meds with all sorts in them.
As far as i know the prescribed ones in the UK are all 150mg. Which makes me wonder. One day i will try some.

I think really pregablin is just not that good recreationally past a single dose once on a blue moon. Even with 6 weeks off and taking that first 450mg yesterday it was nowhere close to my original experiences.

Never used pregab recreationall, did use it as an alcohol substitute when I stopped drink for a year ages back

Would chiefly make me slightly uncoordinated, flushed and ever so slightly more tolerance towards drunk people

Yeah it’s like booze in a pill imo, more so than any other drug I’ve ever tried. Doesn’t really make me feel too mentally intoxicated like booze does but I definitely get noodle legs on it sometimes as if I were drunk lol

The americans have ecstasydata.org

It is fsr superior, because they show dose ratios.

It is superior and they perform a higher quality analysis, but unfortunately, unlike Wedinos, they charge submitters $100+ per submission.

The US gov could subsidize the cost easily and provide free testing, but they figure it is more cost effective to buy armored personnel carriers for the fat lazy officers of small town police departments