• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does Methocarbamol belong in this mix?

BalrogTheGrey

Greenlighter
Hey there.
So my plan is taking a 100mg Tramadol with 300mg Gabapentin every hour or so. I have taken 1mg of clonazepam 2 hours ago just to be safe and have a bunch of xanax on hand (just a side question do you feel the seizure coming on? like jittery hands or does it just happen)

I also have plenty of Methocarbamol 500mg pills. I was wondering if there is any value to be had by adding them to the mix and if so how?
cheers.

How much Tramadol have you taken already? It's not the sort of medication you need to take every hour, more like every 6 hours. Regarding possible seizures- my understanding is no, you would not feel one coming. They just happen with no warning. Adding methocarbamol or Xanax increases risk of respiratory depression with the meds you've already had so it's not worth it. I wouldn't recommend taking any more drugs at all today.

I've taken 400mg of tramadol and 1200mg of gabapentin. I also took a single 500mg methocarbamol since I was getting jittery and it calmed me down. so far I feel good. Kinda speedy