Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does mdma taste like meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenlighter
I got some molly today it looks like a bunch of really small crystals not really like meth though they're kind of round but I tasted a little bit of it and it tastes exactly like meth but I don't really know what mdma should taste like so I was wondering if it tastes like meth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know much about meth but I know clean mdma is very bitter and unlike anything else ive tasted, theirs many things like it but not the same. If you insist on taking, take a threshold dose and see how it effects you. Clean molly will let you feel like you can fall asleep rather than speedy.

Hope this helps

Speculation is not allowed here on BL. We won't know what you have unless you test it. I do not believe MDMA tastes like Meth but if you leave the question at that it can be answered without breaking the rules. I'll move it over to MED for you but if it turns into speculation they will close it.

Homeless ----> MED

meth shards are rather longish and sharp with sraight edges whereas mdma is more roundish, often yellowish [impure meth can also have a similar color]. mdma has a very strong distinct extremely bitter taste, almost makes you gag if you keep it in your mouth long enough. meth tastes more "caustic", like it makes yout tounge burn if you keep a shard on it for a while. you can test by snorting a small line (5-10mg) - if you feel stimulant effects, it's meth. you won't notice any effect from 10mg mdma.

The taste of MDMA can vary from batch to batch (I know this from firsthand experience). Generally, it should have a strong chemical bitter taste. However, determining whether your 'molly' is meth or MDMA cannot be determined from the taste and to try and do so is counterproductive. You need to buy a test kit which can reliably tell you what it is far better than any of your senses.

you can test by snorting a small line (5-10mg) - if you feel stimulant effects, it's meth. you won't notice any effect from 10mg mdma.

I understand what you're saying but suggesting that someone should take any untested chemical is against HR. It's that reason I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.