• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does MDMA play well with Shrooms?

Achilles90

Greenlighter
3 day festival. Considering tripping one night, drinking a second night (lightly) and rolling a 3rd.

I've done MDA followed by MDMA a second night before and the MDMA had almost no effect. I rolled my balls off on the MDA which explains why the MDMA had practically no effect.

Are shrooms big serotonin manipulation agents? I know you can hippie flip them together but that's not the question.

If I trip shrooms on Friday night can I roll E on Sunday or do they have cross tolerance issues? Thanks!

you'l be absolutely fine mate. no noticeable ​ cross tolerance at all.

The thing is to do the shrooms before the mdma. Let the trip come on and do the mdma two to three hours in.

lol literally^
Are shrooms big serotonin manipulation agents? I know you can hippie flip them together but that's not the question.
;)

If I trip shrooms on Friday night can I roll E on Sunday or do they have cross tolerance issues? Thanks!

you most certainly can=D!

shrooms does not release and block the re-uptake of serotonin in the way that MDMA does. MDMA probably hardly will produce strong psychedelic effects unless you took a large dosage but having taken mushrooms you would already be tolerant to any of MDMA's psychedelic effects but those effects are due to MDMA-->MDA metabolism in any case and not much metabolizes to begin with(30% iirc).

if you were wanting to take MDA i figure it would be significantly more cross tolerant.. but that's just my 2 cents :).

i'm actually gonna combine MDA, MDMA and liquid psilocybin round spring break :D. can't wait! be safe at the festival!<3