• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does MDMA have tolerance next day?

theyoyoman

Greenlighter
So 3 months back I tried MDMA for the first time (trusted source, tested). My girlfriend and I split a 220mg pill, with a 110mg bump later on. But even with our big weight difference we were both almost equally underwhelmed. Maybe we had too many expectations? Maybe we have a natural tolerance? Idk... But anyway even though not recommended at all, we tried again the next night (don't worry, won't be doing that again) this time each taking a 220mg pill at once. We definitely experienced a lot more of a rush, although still not what I had fully expected. I'm planning on taking MDMA again soon (same source, but in crystals) and my question is should I go ahead and jump to the 220mg-250mg range? Or does MDMA have some kind of tolerance that prevented that second night from being even more intense?

Note: both of those nights we took it 4 hours after our last meal.

TL;DR:
Does MDMA have a tolerance the day after you take it?

Last edited:
Whenever you are dabbling in a new drug, I find you tend to overshoot the doses because you just simply arent "used" to the feelings it provides. It takes me a few experiences before i can grasp the positives. DO NOT dose again for 4 months or it wont work at all. This isnt a drug to be abused, and will make your life hell if you dont respect it.

Mdma should only be takin once every 3+ months to answer your question.

Whenever you are dabbling in a new drug, I find you tend to overshoot the doses because you just simply arent "used" to the feelings it provides. It takes me a few experiences before i can grasp the positives. DO NOT dose again for 4 months or it wont work at all. This isnt a drug to be abused, and will make your life hell if you dont respect it.

Mdma should only be takin once every 3+ months to answer your question.

Yeah it's been 3-4 months now. So what dose do you recommend based on that experience?

Yeah it's been 3-4 months now. So what dose do you recommend based on that experience?

I firmly believe mdma feels "stronger" at lower doses because its not mongy or blurry. With that said, try 120, once you've come up (around an hour)....you can add another 60 topper. DO NOT TAKE MORE, and enjoy it! :)

edit: Take it and forget it too. No expectations. ;)

I firmly believe mdma feels "stronger" at lower doses because its not mongy or blurry. With that said, try 120, once you've come up (around an hour)....you can add another 60 topper. DO NOT TAKE MORE, and enjoy it! :)

edit: Take it and forget it too. No expectations. ;)

Ok.. well like I said I took 110mg last time so.. you think 120 is enough? I hesitate to redose only because I hear it doesn't really effect the strength, it just prolongs the roll.

Ok.. well like I said I took 110mg last time so.. you think 120 is enough? I hesitate to redose only because I hear it doesn't really effect the strength, it just prolongs the roll.

This is true. Makes you think your getting high as fuck all over again where your really not