• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

does mdma and meth have a cross tolerance?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
so i know mdma primarily acts on Serotonin and meth primarily acts on dopamine so if there is a cross tolerance how? 2 days ago i snorted half an ecstasy pill (purple magnet)it was good clean mdma thank god, and half a pill aint a whole lot. so if i were to do some meth today would i get the most out of it? i havent done meth in 10 days or so

Hmm, so it doesn't seem like you have smoked much meth? If so, it probably won't be an issue tolerance wise. Some report cross tolerance, others don't, but I think the issue comes down to how often and how much you are using them.

Based on your post, I think you'll feel it [meth] just fine, especially if you're smoking it.

Hmm, so it doesn't seem like you have smoked much meth? If so, it probably won't be an issue tolerance wise. Some report cross tolerance, others don't, but I think the issue comes down to how often and how much you are using them.

Based on your post, I think you'll feel it [meth] just fine, especially if you're smoking it.

well i dont smoke it usually, its to fiendish. and the high goes away to fast. i snort it so i dont redose as often but thank you for the reassurance

so i know mdma primarily acts on Serotonin and meth primarily acts on dopamine so if there is a cross tolerance how? 2 days ago i snorted half an ecstasy pill (purple magnet)it was good clean mdma thank god, and half a pill aint a whole lot. so if i were to do some meth today would i get the most out of it? i havent done meth in 10 days or so

Perhaps the high might not be as amazing as it might have been on a fresh drug-less brain, but you should still be able to chase squirrels to 98% of maximum squirrel chasing capacity

How about the other way around? I wanted to try meth in a few moths times after 2 months of abstinence then have mdma 2 weeks later. How will my mdma roll be affected? My mdma roll would take priority for me.

Also op, I had a purple battery and I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Would you say meth is more fun than a purple battery? Can you compare them at all?

It's likely to be basically the same very similar to if you'd not taken any MDMA.