• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does MDMA adds to tolerance of 3/4MMC/Coke

h5n1

Greenlighter
If I take MDMA and the next week 3MMC/coke, will I have some 3MMC tolerance built up? According to psychonaut it takes 1-2 week to get to baseline so I wonder if it accumulates from all stimulants or what is the interaction among those?
MDMA should get to the baseline after 2.5 months but I guess it does not affect other stims for so long, or?

Last edited:
If I take MDMA and the next week 3MMC/coke, will I have some 3MMC tolerance built up? According to psychonaut it takes 1-2 week to get to baseline so I wonder if it accumulates from all stimulants or what is the interaction among those?
MDMA should get to the baseline after 2.5 months but I guess it does not affect other stims for so long, or?
What are you talking about? 2.5 months? Don't believe the bullshit that you have to wait 3 months between dropping MDMA because that's exactly what it is, bullshit!

I'm not saying go out there and drop a pill every single week, although I did that for multiple years.

However, there is no science to support the baseless statements of "you have to wait 3 months between MDMA doses or you're going to damage your brain"

In fact, the evidence shows there's no difference in serotonin transport between prior users of MDMA and people that never have.

"There was no significant difference of serotonin transporter availability among former MDMA users and the drug-naive and polydrug comparison subjects."

Alexander Shulgin reported that tolerance to MDMA was abolished after as little as 1 week abstinence, after multiple doses on consecutive days to test tachyphilaxis and cross-tolerance to MDA (It's not cross tolerant with MDA by the way).

I can personally attest that MDMA tolerance completely disappears within a week.

There is zero cross-tolerance between MDMA and cocaine.

I am not aware of cross-tolerance between MDMA and 3-MMC, although I cannot definitively say no.

Aight, thanks for input. I definitely don't plan to drop MDMA more often than per a week+, rather 2+ so it's good news :)

BTW why did you stop after multiple years?

Aight, thanks for input. I definitely don't plan to drop MDMA more often than per a week+, rather 2+ so it's good news :)

BTW why did you stop after multiple years?
Who said I stopped.
My prolific use was because I worked in the rave /club/ underground event scene from 98 to 2004, living in the real world and the real job world. You can't be rolled the fuck up at work like I would be at the club or the rave or the event.

I use stimulants, MDMA, other entactogens/empathogens several times a month.

However, I've quit drinking, I don't smoke marijuana at all. I don't use benzodiazepines, but I do do mushrooms every once in a while. I'm not on any psych meds. I don't do cocaine or any opiates, no dissociatives not even ketamine, nor deliriants, no DXM or Benadryl for me. I will trip every once in a while though.