View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does ketamine show up on a 12 panel

YADIG317

Greenlighter
Want to start by saying this is not for a job or for the courts. I've heard that you can't test for ketamine. Interesting because I've also heard acid only shows up in a spinal tap and I do believe that, but could anyone give me clarity on ketamine ? Appreciate you all !

dunno where u heard abt that totally bs on lsd but u shouldnt never listen to those people again, and i really want to know why u do believe that? , also drug testing questions are not allowed, read the BLUA, and, of course u can test for ketamine (wtf) and not answering on that drug testing question on topic tho :p

dunno where u heard abt that totally bs on lsd but u shouldnt never listen to those people again, and i really want to know why u do believe that? , also drug testing questions are not allowed, read the BLUA, and, of course u can test for ketamine (wtf) and not answering on that drug testing question on topic tho :p
I'ma newbie here cut me a little slack. Because I've heard from multiple people throughout the years that's the only way to test it. I'm not saying I was right I said I've heard

multiple? really, thats weird but yea thats like urban legend propably mixed with that it stays in ur spine and when u crack ur back u start tripping again