• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Does kava potentate gabapentin?

I have been told that kava multiplies the effects of benzodiazepines, does it do this to gabapentin as well?
@AutoTripper
Hi. I can testify to number one. I don't actually recall myself hearing another extolling that particular potentiating synergy at all.

All that chatter I have been aware of has come from myself.

I describe it as a virtual two-fold potentiation both ways.

So that effectively, 60 grams of kava with 13 mg's Etizolam, feels, works and lasts like 110 + grams and 23-25 mg's Etiz.

My accidental overdoses, estimate 35 mg's, fully loaded with Kavalactones, by this reasoning and math, are effectively like 650 mg's Diazepam or more.

I am managing to avoid such incidents now. Troubleshot once and for all, in terms of solution preparation and constant monitor and mindfulness of the dissolution.

So I have extolled the synergy between Kavalactones and Benzos.

However, I never tried gabapentin, never will. I'd be allergic.

But on this, something new to me experience wise (not awareness)- shilajit!

Very very interesting stuff.

On Acid, I swear it's like double the headspace, majorly enhanced dancing colourful visuals.

I took it first time on a milligram trip Saturday.

Shilajit felt like MDA on top of the LSD, instantly knew I had had something.

Then few hours later, I took a strong glass of kava. Kava over a very heavy LSD trip and getting increasingly high on weed for 24 hours always adds and renews with sparkle and colour.

Kava is massively potentiated by shilajit.

Kava has never affected me like that before. Like ketamine, except I knew exactly what was going on, time wise, self, no confusion except for the fact my room felt like different places.

I could have been anywhere, just like in a K hole.

I can't describe that yet. Never expected it. That was some serious tripping stuff unlocked there.

So my new suggestion, get some shilajit (anyway cos it's tremendous stuff), get some Kava.

Have some weed. Use them. There are worse ways to get high.

I'm very very wasted actually about to go back to bed, chiropractor later but too much to think about suddenly. Extra-ordinary stuff.

People wouldn't believe me here, and it's so extraordinary and important, I don't need to publicise it. Day at a time. I am talking about extraordinary though.

I emphasise that, because miraculous is not accurate, when there are actually reasons and explanations.

I'm sleeping very little, using insane quants of drugs, so much to do, figure out, so little time, and a serious rest is needed.

With Shilajit, basically, I can feel each day, I'm too wasted, because I took it. It makes all my drugs stronger.

Tripsitter reminded me about it lately. People should be on that stuff I swear. The crap shitty drugs people report getting little kicks from, vs nature in places, shilajit prime case add anything psychoactive and noticeable potentiation.