• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Does IV meth cause the heart to race like IV coke?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I just am curious if good quality meth causes the heart to race instantly when injecting.

I remember last summer I shot meth maybe 10 times but I was always too scared to do a real size shot because of the fear of my heart exploding..,

I remember IVing coke and it was the scariest thing ever man god bless the people who do that regularly.. I actually thought my heart was gonna explode and it was not enjoyable what so ever.

So does meth do the same thing? I can’t seem to recall. I don’t plan on shooting meth not for a long time at least just curious

When ever I use coke or any strong stimulant I take 75mg (A quarter of a regular aspirin here in the UK or 81mg 'baby aspirin' in the US) of aspirin to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke, which is an increased risk of stim' use and injecting use, as injecting will increase the risk of blood clots.

Make sure you're ok to take aspirin if you do this.

I’ve never found IV meth to make my heart race excessively - even at fairly heroic doses. Coke has a much more obvious strong effect on the heart. However, large IV meth doses quickly cause over-heating which is when meth becomes neurotoxic. Once you have uncontrollable sweating you are likely frying your brain.

Hell yea if you do a good shot of meth your heart will be pounding an it will feel like electricity is going through your hair. Its similar to IV cocaine...at least in my experience.

I've had chest pains from too much iv coke.
Yeah. I reckon the rush from IV coke and IV meth is quite different. Coke way more felt in the heart. With meth my heartrate gets stronger and a bit faster but with coke it gets racy (matched by the crazy racy thoughts it brings).

Yeah. I reckon the rush from IV coke and IV meth is quite different. Coke way more felt in the heart. With meth my heartrate gets stronger and a bit faster but with coke it gets racy (matched by the crazy racy thoughts it brings).
You mean instant paranoia? Haha I've had a few psychotic outbreaks from too much iv cocaine. Never touxhing that shit ever again. Too fucking intense.

You mean instant paranoia? Haha I've had a few psychotic outbreaks from too much iv cocaine. Never touxhing that shit ever again. Too fucking intense.

Not so much paranoia. More that I’m some kind of powered up superhero who can do anything.