• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does higher tolerance to adderall mean, less comedown?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
so the title doesn't make much sence, but let me elaborate.. unfortunatley my adderall tolerance has gone through the roof due to a huge binge i did a few weeks ago, so tonight i just ended up taking about 80mg adderall IR within only a couple hours, mixed ROA, being 20mg oral, 30mg sublingual, and lastly 30mg snorted in a despreate attempt to feel some type of euphoria.. basicly it made me feel very little and i almost feel borderline sober so i seem to think that since they didn't have much effect on me, the comedown wont be as bad? compared to back when i would had very low tolerance and 50mg would have me TWEAKIN and therefor i would have a pretty rough comedown.. thoughts or experiences? thanks!

is the usual come down bad off of you regular dose? i would think that might have a little something to do with it

this is honestly a great question and im wondering if it be the same for other drugs as well or is everything/everyone different

definitely gotta try and lower that tolerance though, no getting around that man

is the usual come down bad off of you regular dose? i would think that might have a little something to do with it

this is honestly a great question and im wondering if it be the same for other drugs as well or is everything/everyone different

definitely gotta try and lower that tolerance though, no getting around that man
Ya Back when lower doses such as 50mg would get me tweakin, the comedown wasn't horrible, but it deff wasnt fun, and left me feelin a bit weird, unmotivated, sad etc. a normal theuraputic dose such as 10/20mg wouldnt ever give me a comedown though. Althought my binge from a few weeks ago left me feeling quite shitty for a good couple days (240mg IR over the course of about 24 hours) I feel like its just the transistion from going to super euphoric, tweakin and eratic back to baseline, where as right now i wont need much of a transition... Maybe im wrong though

Last edited:
well you definitely are gonna feel some blah but thats about it from the sounds of things. theres no way that come down can compare to a meth binge comedown, and that really isnt a major thing if you can access some benzos or something to at least put you to sleep. i've found gabapentin and benzos(preferably k-pins because its not overwhelming) are the softest landing for me.......and of course pot. smoking pot always brought me back to reality nicely.

just start tapering down and you'll be all good

well you definitely are gonna feel some blah but thats about it from the sounds of things. theres no way that come down can compare to a meth binge comedown, and that really isnt a major thing if you can access some benzos or something to at least put you to sleep. i've found gabapentin and benzos(preferably k-pins because its not overwhelming) are the softest landing for me.......and of course pot. smoking pot always brought me back to reality nicely.

just start tapering down and you'll be all good

Ya i figured that, im just hoping i can wake up in the morning and be able to go hangout, hit the gym etc and not feel too blah haha.. but Yes! i always have xanax on hand for when i want to go to sleep when taking uppers, i try and use them sparingly though.. and i've been wondering about meth, have you tried it, how do you like it and really how strong is the addiction potential iyo? i seem to have very good will power/control when it comes to drugs generally and now that adderall isn't very useful or conveniant due to my tolerance, when i want to tweak every once in a blue moon and get a bunch of stuff done around the house, im somewhat thinking about meth, it just has such a bad stigma attached to it, ya know?

Last edited:
it depends on you.. i use meth on occasion.. usually no more than once a week. its quite enjoyable. the thing is its not actually physically addictive. so to become addicted, you need to become mentally and psychologically addicted to it.. which i could see happening to people. because it is quite useful, and enjoyable.. when u realize u can get a lot done, you have energy.. and things are almost fun to do (work) it can get to a point where u always want to feel that way to work or play or whatever u enjoy doing on it, which usually seems to be everything. having beaten a heroin addiction, i think i can easily see the hooks its trying to put in my mind and overcome them quite easily.. i havent ever let myself become close to addicted to meth.. i wont binge for more than 2 days.. and if i do that i wont use it again for quite a while. its a lot easier to avoid addiction to meth than opiates for example.. but then again some people are really naturally attracted to stims, and meth is a clean, fun stim that lasts a very long time. so if u know yourself, u should know how careful u need to be with it.. sorry if im rambling im actually on some really good meth atm lol.. hope that answered ur question