• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does heavy mdma abuse lead to a permanent amphetmine tolerance?

h0mebody

Greenlighter
I recently tried 50mg of dextroamphetamine, and whilst I was definitely high I never felt a rush or any sort of overwhelming euphoria. My friend did 30mg and he was far more wired than I was. I did some reading and have seen that amphetamines have a cross tolerance with mdma, now I have done A LOT of mdma in the past but not for about 2-3 months, is it possible this has led to some kind of permanent amphetamine tolerance now?

I recently tried 50mg of dextroamphetamine, and whilst I was definitely high I never felt a rush or any sort of overwhelming euphoria. My friend did 30mg and he was far more wired than I was. I did some reading and have seen that amphetamines have a cross tolerance with mdma, now I have done A LOT of mdma in the past but not for about 2-3 months, is it possible this has led to some kind of permanent amphetamine tolerance now?
No I doubt it it’s not wise to take street mdma more then once a month and even then I wouldn’t do that, although your Serotonin and Dopamine receptors will become depleted. I use to take adderall IR 15mg a day. And I’ve never noticed that my mdma usage as a teen caused any problems. Again that being said, I wouldn’t do mdma weekly because of that.

you will have some permanent serotonin neurotoxicity but not tolerance to depamine or noradrenaline, because mdma doesn't interact with them

i thought that was disapproved over time that MDMA doesnt cause permanent damage. Maybe they did research again and reinstated their previous belief?

The Poison is in the dose. MDMA is fairly safe when taken at reasonable dosages in a proper environment but can cause damage if used irresponsibly.

-GC

The Poison is in the dose. MDMA is fairly safe when taken at reasonable dosages in a proper environment but can cause damage if used irresponsibly.

-GC

like take mega doses? im not sure if i ever took THAT much. but i mixed it with alcohol a lot. i wonder if the alcohol added neurotoxic effect to the mix...

well one thing is for sure, i cant be a scientist anymore even if i worked and tried really hard now haha

permenate tolerance no not in my exspeireience I dosed every weekend for 3-4 years straight been 2 years since and my tolerance to amphetamines is at baseline