Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does God delivert people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
For one... let me get this out of the way. I think what happens with adults in church should stay in church. And nobody should infringe on that. If this preacher told him and his whole congregation to commit mass suicide, then I would call the police "facist" if they tried to stop them. As we can clearly see, this man is no longer gay, he is delivert. The Lawrd deliverted him. I'm just kidding, Im making no judgement on whether this is fake or not. I'm talking hypothertically, this happens a lot in church, so I'm talking about delivertence in general. Overal, hopefull he will find a good womens not any mens no more.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh0r7C63_J0(on a side note, that music is pretty tight)But overall, you know I've advocated changing yourself in whatever ways you want. But do I believe that God dilvers people and helps them and stuff.. nah, I don't. I believe in a power given by god in the hearts of human beings, but that's pretty different. For one, I believe humans have the freedom to customize their own personality down to the most basic details through the power of the human soul. I believe this power can cure depression, change sexuality, change personality traits, cure addiction and other things. So... maybe we can, but what do I think God thinks? Well, I believe he intended mankind to be heterosexual and non-lustful. I mean, I don't think humans are supposed to be like fucking bonobos, straight or gay. I would say God never intends for the same sex to feel true love... However, I don't believe in true love in general. Now, I believe God and nature are not too kind to one another. I see our minds as super natural and our bodies as natural. As a result, the natural forces of sexuality and the supernaturl forces of the mind and spirit gave rise to religion and homophobia. The aversion to homosexulaity came as a result of God feelings on mankind, and the aversion humans have to nature in general.You see I believe all religions open up the abilities of the soul.. In christianity we have deliverance, prayer in tongues, and charasmatic practices. Eastern Religions have even more of that. In fact, I see Shaolin Monks as indisputable proof that humans are more than just piles of flesh. I believe in chi, englightenment, and all that stuff. I believe nature is inherently evil. Animals are brutal vicious, depraved, perverted, and disgusting things. That's why I have no guilt in eating meat... If you believe God made nature and thought it was good, look at these fucking animals and tell me they were made with the intention of being good things? I'd accept pure atheism before I'd accept the idea that God made these animals with love and morality. If any otheranimal was as evolved as us, they'd treat humans the same way. I just so happens primates evolved into humans. But if it were reptiles or some other creature that evolved into the dominate species, it'd be the same things. Animals are amoral and cruel creatures.I believe God wants us to transcend nature and recreate ourselves. I think our natural selves are our true enemies. I think God is imperfect and the nature he created wasn't inherently good. I think when a human transcends his own nature he becomes closer to God... Or maybe God wanted to challenge humanity by creating this evil thing known as "nature".

This reads like a drug-induced ramble. I can't really discern any questions or anything... not even sure how it relates to the title. If you have something you really want to discuss here, feel free to compose it a little more and post another thread, but I'm going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.