• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does exposure to abnormal atmospheres prevent amphetamine psychosis?

d1nach

Bluelighter
I noticed normally i cant feel my mouth or produce tears until i practice seperating the chemicals in plants like coffe (not to get high just for like actual practice for no reason other than trying to figure out what is in say a leaf on a floor vs a branch. How can you make a green leave brown or how can oils react over time in a closed system .

I notice quickly i can produce. Salvia, urinate, have a bowel bowel movement and i notice of i chew gum it goes from 120 bites ish per minute to 60

So u guess is there something about handling plants that can stabilize your mood beyond any obvious psychoactive chemicals or ingesting them?

Sorry if i am rambling im very confused this goes against everything i believe. Coffee works because caffeine. Not coffee works because i can taste it or feel it on my hands

Or being outside looking at flowers and sorting them by color and odor and texture ect or feeling dirt on my hands could somehow have a psychoactive effect without it being any specific drug you take .

I guess this might sound stupid but im serious can listening to pretty music and looking at flowers change my mood even if im not ingesting them?

Like i noticed even when i extract almost all the caffeine from tea and coffee it doesnt work but then i drink the brown black and green water and feel better. Or i use pure nicotine and it desnt help me like tobacco. And i thought i must of messed up the chemistry but caffeine pills dont work.