• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Does Cimetidine potentiate Diazepam?

williamclarkonet

Bluelighter
Does Cimetidine potentiate Diazepam? If so in what ways? Please I just want to talk about Diazepam specifically not any other benzos. Thanks in advance for all replies

Yes, makes it last longer and slightly stronger feeling. Always sublingual your diazepam though because it kicks in way harder and way faster. Hold it until there are no powder grains left over can take 5 minutes. Then swallow the rest.

Yes, makes it last longer and slightly stronger feeling. Always sublingual your diazepam though because it kicks in way harder and way faster. Hold it until there are no powder grains left over can take 5 minutes. Then swallow the rest.

Your awesome thank you!

How much Tagament?

600-800 mg should be fine 3 or 4 pills take them at least an hour early if not more. But 30 minutes will do in a pinch. Also though try to limit how often you do these because it will lose its magic and can develop gynochromastia in men. I have no idea why or if that is true my old docotor told me that.

William, we have a benzodiazepine mega thread on this site. We have a lot of information. Use the search function

I will when I feel like it

I figured you would want not only the question you asked explained in more detail, but also some more info that you may not have thought of yet. No need for attitude, I'm just helping you as I have been helped so many times, in the exact same manner.

I figured you would want not only the question you asked explained in more detail, but also some more info that you may not have thought of yet. No need for attitude, I'm just helping you as I have been helped so many times, in the exact same manner.

I don't think he meant to have an attitude rather poor choice of phrasing. I took it as "I will when I have a chance to go through the whole thing." That is the thing with these interwebs, without hearing peoples voices it makes it difficult to judge the attitude of the person saying it.

I don't think he meant to have an attitude rather poor choice of phrasing. I took it as "I will when I have a chance to go through the whole thing." That is the thing with these interwebs, without hearing peoples voices it makes it difficult to judge the attitude of the person saying it.

I didn't consider that. I agree.

600-800 mg should be fine 3 or 4 pills take them at least an hour early if not more. But 30 minutes will do in a pinch. Also though try to limit how often you do these because it will lose its magic and can develop gynochromastia in men. I have no idea why or if that is true my old docotor told me that.

Thanks again for all your help!