• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does candyflipping have any science of studies behind it that helps people?

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I feel using mdma, 5-mapb, and 6 apb have benefitted me as a person, being more insightful and aware of my fellow human beings, and have improved my life. These are sometimes called empathogens or Entactogeons

I feel 4-ho-mipt has as well, which is catagorized as a 4-sub typtamine. .

I know maps has studies out on how mdma benefits fire fighter, police officers, and war vets.

I know John Hopkins has studies on mushrooms. (psilosiban is how you say it?)

anyways, does mixing the two offer anything the other doesn't benefits-wise?

I believe there are a lot of studies on MDMA, specifically treating PTSD. I've heard it is currently in testing right now .

I don't think candyflipping will have been well studied. LSD and MDMA have had tons of research each on their own, but in combo there won't be much.

Candyflipping usually means mixing LSD with MDMA, sounds like you might think it's psilocybin with MDMA. Usually people call mushrooms + MDMA a hippie flip.

I don’t think there are any studies yet but when my girl brought up Mescaline research to a known psychedelic researcher he told her why it’s a hard drug to do studies on but then followed up with a comment about how effective MDMA and LSD are combined. It seems this combination is on their minds at least.

I personally think the two together are MUCH better than either separate. The LSD greatly intensifies the love and understanding.

-GC

Both candyflipping and hippieflipping were magical experiences-its been years since Ive done tbose combinations.

Ive thought about using mapb with 4-aco-dmt one of these days which should be approximate.

Scientific studies will always cover less than one tenth of one percent of all the modalities, substances, and combinations that could be healing to someone.

I pray that people do not let a lack (or lagging) of hard scientific evidence get in the way of them helping themselves get better.

Anecdotal evidence for the healing power of candyflipping and hippieflipping abound.

Scientific studies will always cover less than one tenth of one percent of all the modalities, substances, and combinations that could be healing to someone.

I pray that people do not let a lack (or lagging) of hard scientific evidence get in the way of them helping themselves get better.

Anecdotal evidence for the healing power of candyflipping and hippieflipping abound.

100% agreed, we seem to be in an age where a lot of people disregard anything that isn’t swimming in scientific fact. The problem with this is we are obviously just scraping the surface with what we know (isn’t that always the case) and this mentality holds us back and actually slows the progress of science.

I too think people shouldn’t wait around for a research paper to be published on an idea when the anecdotal evidence is screaming in your face.

-GC