• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

does being desperate tie with having issues?

tennant90

Bluelighter
hey guys.

recently i have been on-line dating. iv'e been successful and I am texting a girl at the moment who i think is pretty cool. very patient, interesting, smart, and pretty god damn cute. we like each other. she is however very fucking stubborn. she is 19 years old so that could be why. i am 25.
anyway, i was recently told by a friend. to get off the on-line dating and seriously get out in the open and date women. but basically, iv'e had and probably still have issues. I didn't have the closest relationship to my parents through my teenage years and i feel it has had a direct impact on me (possible abandonment issues) and i have noticed i get some very intense emotions and get paranoid that the other person is fucking around with me when they actually aren't. my friend said that i'm so desperate to get that relationship feeling with someone that she can easily see it oozing out of me and that i put myself in the position to be used and taken advantage of. the thing is, she is totally right and i never saw it before until she said it. I mean, I'm not bad but i do suffer from anxiety and that could come across as the same to others?. I'm in no way repellent to women, but I am desperate for that relationship thing with someone. I now realise this and was wondering if anybody has been the same? it is apparent that all you need to do is go with the flow and make things work naturally. this is what I find hard to do when i know the other person likes me. and so i push it and push it. but this time, I'm not. I'm trying my hardest to play it cool but I shouldn't have to try, i want this to be natural or if anything, have the will power to not be lead by a girl so easily.

I am in the process of changing my mind set but at the same time i don't want to create a complex towards the way i act ect. I think that basically, i just need to be my happier self more than my feeling sorry, beating myself up by small things self. i understand from the past that you can allow certain behaviours to become the dominant one with practise and making the witty, confident, and happy go lucky side of myself flurish is the way to go. Not even to use it to attract girls, but to just be that in general.

cheers for reading, and as always, any opinion is appreciated.