• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone smoke this much?

Too High

Greenlighter
Hi this is my first post on here. I started smoking when i was eleven, was smoking daily by about 15. I currently smoke about a quarter ounce a day to myself which costs about £50. Even though my heads okayish i want to give up but dont know how. Does anyone else smoke this much cannabis or has done and succesfully managed to quit or cut down?
thanks

It's possible but you will experience some bad withdrawals. Starting at 11 is quite too young to be smoking anything. Daily smoking by 15 was how I started out. I'm quite fine now due to various experiences that have taught me that there is no need for overindulgence in any drug for any reason. I practically may get a hit in daily but I'm more of the weekend heavy smoker. What you can do is drop that ridiculous amount to about a couple hits a day and leave the heavy smoking for the weekend. In some time you'll be able to reduce this to one hit a day and then leave the heavy smoking for the weekend.

Eventually you may or may not be able to quit smoking during the week as it is even hard for me but occupying yourself with a job or school is the ideal thing to do.

Cutting altogether may be hard for you since you been burnin' since you're 11. I have a friend who been smoking since he's 8 but I don't think he smokes that much a day.

The withdrawals will affect your mood, appetite, sleep pattern and collectiveness prob. Last one was a long shot lol. But yeah good luck. That's absolutely way too much. You ain't a rapper.

Hi this is my first post on here. I started smoking when i was eleven, was smoking daily by about 15. I currently smoke about a quarter ounce a day to myself which costs about £50. Even though my heads okayish i want to give up but dont know how. Does anyone else smoke this much cannabis or has done and succesfully managed to quit or cut down?
thanks

I started at your age, was daily younger, and was a slave to it until last october. So 21 years later I went to rehab for opiate/benzo addiction. Never intended to stop smoking but when I came home I didn't feel the compulsion to smoke. I smoked cannabis like tobacco. I so enjoy how I feel now. This is nothing against cannabis as I think it is still great, it's just I have a problem with it. I'm not swearing it off for life but I'm around it to the point that I would never have to pay for it, the quality is amazing, but I'm not interested. After smoking for so long feeling clear headed is newer than being high.

So its absolutely possible

I cannot help but think that anyone who claims to smoke that much in a day is wasting an enormous amount through inefficient smoking methods (ie: joints/ blunts, excessive cherrying and pauses before bowl is finished) I could never in my life do more than a couple grams in a day.

To answer your question, the best way is to just suddenly have to go somewhere or do something that makes smoking impractical or impossible for a few days. Make plans to go somewhere new for a few days etc. Claims about extreme withdrawals are usually people confusing the effects of low blood sugar from not eating all day.

I could smoke that much but it would require me to sit at home and literally smoke weed all day long, either that or (as previously mentioned) engage in wasteful smoking habits like smoking massive blunts.

Also weed withdrawal isn't bad for the large majority of users. Sometimes people will get WD symptoms from cannabis that resemble WD symptoms from other drugs but that's quite rare, even for those who smoke ungodly amounts of weed.

Of course I never smoked that much but the small amount I did smoke was tough for me to give up. The real significant part were the changes in my respiratory system after I quit. It took me four months to feel like my lungs were back to normal. For you it might take longer but since you are much younger maybe recovery will be shorter. How about tapering off using edibles and then slowly stopping those too? My head is way clearer and I feel much better since cutting it out.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone. I probably should have mentioned I am now 22. I agree that i might waste a large ammount through smoking joints.
On another note i have a box of zopiclone 7.5, would these help with insomnia and anxiety for a couple of weeks till its mostly out my system?
thanks