• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does anyone miss the good old ketone based speeds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unslaved

Greenlighter
I miss every thing about the old speeds.. The rush, the buzz, the price you could actually afford a habbit if you chose (you would have to be loaded and/or dodgy to pig out now & imagine if you blew most of it into thin air.LOL) and if you were good at it, (quality,timing,water/nutrients,morals) you could really get in a nice rhythm that made for good times !!!!! and with minimal affect on mind,body,wallet !!!! The stupid fuckin god dam "cracky smokers" fucked it all right up, they completely fucked the market !! Why bother making the old speeds, when dickheads pay $500 to $1000 for a gram of shit..as long as it burns clear.. FUCK YOU GLASS SWORD SMOKING CUNTS!!!! FUCK YOU EVERY TIME I EVER THINK OF GOOD WIZ !!!!

yeah i miss the old wiz. fuck shards, too expensive and too addictive for me anyway.

have you ever considerrrd visiting Europe, or namely POLAND! ;P

POLA0001.GIF

Yeah thats why I stopped using speed when I moved here. Amphetamine Sulphate is a shitload better than Ice. Costs 10 times less as well. Much better high too.

Yeah bro.

The origin of almost all amphetamine sulphate, as well as MDMA and ecstacy tablets, has been the Netherlands. Because of economical reasons, the production is now moved to countries like Poland, but it is still done with Dutch knowledge. (Very) pure amphetamine sulphate can be compareable to methamphetamine, there is a big difference in effects between badly cut amphetamine, and pure, uncut amphetamine.

I used to read a shit-tonne of work on manufacturing MDMA/(meth)amphetamine, and it seems like all the big players were people like rhodium, Google him, who hailed some European country (most likely Netherlands/Poland)...guy was crazy with his information...DEA couldn't even keep up with him, his techniques, his genius, he is still alive...out there somewhere.

Most of the sulphate originates from Holland and Belgium, many Hungarians were importing the stuff direct from there but most of them ended up being caught. Was so cheap, I still cant believe how far it traveled and still being cheap. The Sulphate production is not just in Poland or Holland, its all over Europe. Have spoken to a number of chemists who I met on different forums who were located at different locations scattered throughout all of Europe. I remember about a finnish guy who used to post his synth along with pictures and tutorial but then mysteriously disappeared off my msn list and havnt heard from him for years after that. Crazy bastard was using the mercury tek but he knew what he was doing.

I miss dumping a point in a beer and setting sail for the night. Never been a fan of meth, I don't always want a "so high it hurts evening", sometimes it is nicer being energized not simply fucked. Im afraid that good old speed can be too subtle for most people these days.

I'm going to close this thread as it's just reminiscing about the 'good old days' and also the original post breaks the pricing rule. Please read the posting guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.