• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone know what this is. GHB/GBL maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alxastn

Greenlighter
Trying to work out what this is to help a friend with their younger brother who ended up in hospital.
It’s got a slight blue tint to it and has smell of everclear/ solvent.
I think it might be GHB/ GBL but not sure what the two white balls are

Image here

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like GHB and no one will be able to identify the substance through picture so this thread will probably get closed. Don't know of any substances with 2 white pearls in a alcohol smelling solution.

Please do keep us updated if you find out anything though. I do wish him the best and would like to hear more out of concern/interest.

Unfortunately there is literally nothing we can do to identify this. Anything we say would be pure speculation. Needs to be sent to a lab.

If someone you know ended up in the hospital, I can only imagine they would run a toxicology screening which should give you a very good idea, infinitely better than we can.

I am concerned for this person you know, please do keep us updated. But as of this specific thread/question I have to close this.

1, 4 butanediol (GHB prodrug) has a solvent like smell, but nothing like alcohol imo.

If it literally smells like pure alcohol, I would suspect some sort of benzodiazepine tincture... but again, speculation. It could be a number of things.

I have no idea what the balls are either, that is not normal for any drug... probably a marketing feature... decoration, is my guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.