• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone know the street Value of Ridellan

You'd have to pay me to take Ritalin. Nasty fucking drug imo.

Lmao $20 a pop for Ritalin, someone's really trying it on. Guessing it's his script and you're at university and he thinks he's sitting on a goldmine lol.

Tell him to get a script for a real stim then you can negotiate. Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, or shit even Desoxyn if he really wants to try and charge 20 a pop haha.
May i ask what Adderall 30mg xr would be?

May i ask what Adderall 30mg xr would be?

A capsule containing 30mg of amphetamine (75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine). XR means extended release, so about half the dose is absorbed right away and the other half takes effect in 4h.
It's a stimulant used in the treatment of ADHD.

Did you sell them, eat them or swap them for decent drugs lol?
Oooooooooooh boy....

I ate them all.... within about 7 days... I didn't eat or sleep until day 9. I remember coming down, eating for the first time (gave me horrible indigestion) and layed down and tried to sleep. The room I was staying in had all these light shadows casting upon the ceiling.

I remember laying there then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I can only describe what felt like a 30 second complete psychotic hallucinatory breakdown. I began hallucinating extremely vividly. Objects became alive and started to move, the shadows along the ceiling morphed into cartoon cactus figures and starting wildly dancing upon the ceiling. The whole episode lasted only 30 or so seconds before it completely stopped.

Now, if I was on DMT or something I'd be like "woah cool"..... but this is a few years before I got deep into psychedelics or had even tried DMT. I had done mushrooms and LSD at this point, but this was back when i was a major junkie and meth head.

To this day it was one of the WEIRDEST fucking things that's ever happened to me. I cannot describe the intensity of he hallucinations. It was scary as fuck!

I woke up in the morning and felt fine with no lasting effects.

Weird....... still hard to explain, but its a very clear memory even after all these years. I think it may have just been acute stimulant psychotic episode from 90 fuckin ritalins and 9 days no sleep.

they were the blue 10mg ones btw.. and the chick who gave them to me was a meth head lmao, I think she just felt bad for me because I was homeless and going thru rough times.

Last edited:
Lent someone a little money during the 2009 recession. I asked for it back before I went to this music festival on the weekend. He didn't have the cash so paid me in ritalin tablets.

I was awake from Friday until the early hours of Tuesday morning. I would fall into something of a hypnotic state at night, staring up at the stars as they 'danced' around the sky.

Early Monday morning I was sitting in my friend's car, I guess in one of these trances, when a Transformer came out of fucking nowhere and tore the side of the car off. I leapt out ready for battle, Bruce Willis style. It was just my friend opening her car door, but I had a head full of acid and and ADHD medication and she shouldn't have snuck up to me in such a Transformer-like fashion.

Excellent weekend though. It was my first time taking ritalin as an adult, and perhaps somewhat excessively. I can see why people like it, but also understand completely why others hate it.

Yeah fuck that, I don't know how you managed that long without food or sleep, I'd of lost my mind my day 2 lol
That was the tragic period of my life where I was a complete fuck up and a drug fiend. I'd do anything to stay high, I'd do any drug, I'd steal anything to feed my habit.... dark times

I grew up a lot since then, glad I can honestly say that. I can pat myself on the back.

Pretty low. Adderall is much more in demand.

And the lean thing is silly as fuck. Weirdest expensive drug ever.

Yeah, terrible mix. Triple level psychosis 50% chance.
Did that combo once. NEVER AGAIN.

I remember day 3 of meth and was like ok, time to come down... the I had the brilliant methed out idea of "if I take some acid it should make the comedown more interesting..."

Closest I've ever come to calling 911 on myself.

I hadnt even stayed up but I can imagine how much more horrible it must have been.

You on antipsychotics now btw? I remember your post from a few weeks ago.

Speed and acid always a no no
Yeah thanks, but I was 21 and partying in Byron Bay for the weekend so I didn't really stop to consider what you think is right and wrong.

Which is probably for the best.

Yeah thanks, but I was 21 and partying in Byron Bay for the weekend so I didn't really stop to consider what you think is right and wrong.

Which is probably for the best.
I did the same at around 21 on campus in Sydney. That’s how I learned it’s a no no...