• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone know some fun productive things to do while high?

GucciBalboa

Greenlighter
Hey whats up i've been playing video games too much lately and I feel really lazy nowadays I've decided to try to make some new good habits. So to all you productive smokers out there whats's you're favorite productive activity you do when you're high?

Playing music, working out/riding your bike, meditation
what hobbies do you have other than gaming?

When im high I love listening to music and doing something else at the same time such as researching something that interests me!have you tried drawing whilst your high?I've drawn some messed up stuff when I'm high and it's pretty fun!

creative activities such as drawing.... dunno really... sex is healthy and fun if ur not too blazed... researching molecules... check out www.erowid.org

Usually one should smoke after productivity is done with. That's what I would do, but I think others can do so while high actually. As in it's definitely possible.

You can read, write, do chores, pay bills, cook, take care of your pet, socialize, study, etc. Whatever called upon duties that you personally have that doesn't require operating heavy machinery, test taking, working and the like. Which can still be a lot. :)