• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone know how to flush meth from your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGame985

Bluelighter
I had my prescription changed from addeerall IN to adderall XR and it wasn't working so great and on top of that I had a 7 day gap in my prescription due to an insurance issue. Long story short, I called someone to get some off of them and it turns out that they were these counterfeits that have been going around the US quite a bit and they are (I think) basically meth. My prescribing doctor dropped a surprise appointment on me and I'm positive that has to do with my last urine and I had no idea that they were meth but now that I know they are, I have to find a way to get this crap out of my system.

I stopped today after doing about 5-6 of these pills in about a 24 hour span. IIt's Thursday at about 3pm and I have an appointment on Monday at about 3pm so that gives me 4 days and I. could potential maybe get a 5th day MAYBE but can't guarantee it. If I'm just drinking crazy amounts of liquid, do I have a chance at making it through this with a clean urine? They do a lab too I don't know how extreme it is I really don't but I'm very much fucked if I don't get through this. I am very much in a state of anxiety and panic right now, now that I now I have been taking something that isn't meth. God's honest truth I did not know, and I can argue that but if this test shows up the same way, it's going to be hard to make that point.

I'd go out right now and buy a couple of meth urine tests to check your progress periodically as you get closer (and to see exactly what you have in your system).

Best route would be to simply reschedule your appointment.

I will have to close this however since drug testing questions aren't allowed on bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.